×BONUS× Adora ×

10 MONTHS AFTER WEDDING

"WHY DID I FUCKING AGREE TO DO THIS!?!" Jiwoo screamed, squeezing Hoseoks hand as another one of her contractions hit.

Hoseok winced under his sisters strong grip, feeling like his hand was going to combust with how much pressure Jiwoo was applying. Yoongi stood on the other side of Jiwoo, holding her other hand and having the same painful expression as his husband.

A month after their wedding the couple decided they wanted to have their kid together, Haechan in love with the idea of having a younger sibling. Jiwoo was more than ready to do this for the couple, a smile on her face throughout her whole pregnancy.

After her artificial insemination with Yoongis sperm Jiwoo had been staying at the couple's house, so they could all experience when the baby kicked, the gender, and all the other things that came with a pregnancy.

Speaking of the gender, the couple was having a girl.

9 months later Jiwoo was now in labor, screaming curses and insults to both Hoseok and Yoongi. The two didn't take it to heart though, since they knew Jiwoo was in immense pain.

"FUCKING ASSHOLES I WISH YOU TWO COULD PUSH A BABY OUT OF YOUR FUCKING ASSES!" Jiwoo screamed again, sweat beading down her forehead.

Haechan was in the waiting room with SeokJin and NamJoon. Jimin, Jeongguk, and Taehyung off on vacation but promised to be back soon to meet their niece.

"SeokJin Hyung, is Jiwoo Noona okay?" Haechan asked, watching as Namjoon played with their son, Junseok.

NamJoon and SeokJin had adopted a little boy a couple months ago, falling in love with the munchkin instantly. His name was Kim Junseok, Jun for short, and he was 2 years older than Yoongi and Hoseoks daughter would be.

SeokJin heard another one of Jiwoo's screams, forcing a smile and nodding. "Yep, she is going to be perfectly okay. Why don't you go sit with Junseok?"

Haechan nodded eagerly, taking Junseok from NamJoon and placing the young boy on his lap to show him cool stuff on his phone.

NamJoon sighed, sitting next to his husband, "Haechan is going to a good big brother."

The elder of the couple looked at Haechan smiling and entertaining the younger. SeokJin smiled fondly, "yes, yes he is."

<><><>

"Hello Ms. Jung, how are we feeling today?" the doctor asked as he adjusted his mask, Jiwoo huffing.

"Just peachy," she sarcastically remarked, Yoongi chuckling at her response.

The doctor laughed as well, "well Ms. Jiwoo, it looks like you are ready to push."

Jiwoo nodded, adjusting herself a bit.

"Push."

The female did as told, pushing with all her might, squeezing both Hoseok and Yoongi's hands, the two males still managing to encourage her further.

After what seemed like hours, which was in reality about half an hour, Jiwoo finally gave her last push. The sound of a babies cries cascading throughout the room.

Jiwoo gave a relieved cry, falling back onto the bed with a content smile.

Adora was finally born.

<>1 week later<>

Hoseok was holding Adora in his arms, the small baby girl sleeping soundly. It had been week since the little one was born, Jiwoo healing nicely, Yoongi was back home adding the final touches to Adora's room.

Haechan falling in love with Adora instantly, already feeling a bit protective over his baby sister.

"Appa, can I hold her now?" the young boy asked sweetly, showing his signature smile to attempt to convince his father further.

The dark haired male nodded. Haechan sat down on a near by chair, cleaning his hands, his appa handing him Adora after.

"Ready to go, Noona?" Hoseok asked, Jiwoo packing the last of her things.

The female nodded, smiling, "lets go home so Yoongi can get more time with his daughter."

Hoseok laughed, agreeing with his elder sister. Soon the three went home, Yoongi taking his daughter instantly.

Adora now added to the many treasures in his life.

<>5 years later<>

"APPA!" Adora shouted, running to her Yoonie Appa.

As Adora grew older the two fathers noticed a few things.

She had Yoongis gummy smile, Jiwoo's eyes, which also looked like Hoseoks, and Yoongis hair.

"Yes honey?" Yoongi asked sweetly, crouching down to be at eye level with his 5 year old daughter.

The small female twirled her brown hair in her small finger, looking up at her Appa with doe eyes, "where iz Channie and Appie?" she asked.

Yoongi chuckled, lifting her up and sitting her on the couch, "Appie is getting Channie, Adora, watch they'll be back in five.."

The male put his five fingers in the air, Adora doing the same. "four."

He put one down, Adora copying his actions, a bright gummy smile on her face.

"Twee," she said, giggling afterwards.

"Two."

"ONE!"

Just as Yoongi suspected, the door opened, a 16 year old Haechan walking in first, followed by Hoseok.

"ADORA! I MISSED YOU BUB!" Haechan smiled, hugging his little sister tightly.

Hoseok smiled, walking over to husband and pecking his lips, "we have cute kids," he remarked.

Yoongi smiled, leaning into his taller husband, "yeah, just wait till they Adora starts growing up, i'll feel older than I already do."

The younger laughed, pulling Yoongi into his embrace, "no matter how much they grow up they'll always be cute. And so will you Mr. Jung Yoongi."

Yoongi looked up at Hoseok, his husband looking back at him. "I love you."

"I love you too," Hoseok whispered, kissing Yoongi's forehead. The two admiring their kids.

a/n
I'm dropping to much on you guys today lmao.

I dropped Sejuns Return, woohoo
and now this Bonus chapter.

What's next?