Chapter 30

Sophiana POV
It's been 3 days, since I met Zachary and his young aunt slash mother Rhian. The boys have left for school and I am waiting for Jared to come and get me so we could go to his doctor appointment together. Today we are going to find out if Jared's bone marrow is a match for Zachary or not and also to transfer him from city hospital to Marium Hospital as a VIP. That Rhian was very against it, and is still against it but she can suck it up. Even I want Zachary in this Private Hospital. I have nothing against city hospital. It's a place that saved many many life and serves every people that comes for their aid. But once the news of Jared Black, CEO and a billionaire, having a son gets out, their security won't be able to handle any media or pep and they won't even allow private security as it will make others uncomfortable and uneasy.
The good news is that Jared is a match for Zachary and bad news is that somehow the media got info about Zachary before his transfer to Marium Hospital. And now we are struck here in the back side of the city hospital where we are forced to take Zachary secretly in a SUV van instead of a ambulance. But thank God, that's its the Marium Hospital secret van so that their won't be a problem with the media. That's is why we wanted Zachary to transfer to the Marium Hospital. It's a 7 star with their own security and an upgraded VIP floor where rooms don't have key locks but thumb scanner lock with great facilities as its bill can make a dent in man's pocket.
The day went by without any problems or issues after that. I decided to invite Rhian to my house to stay but Jared beat me to it. He said or one can say 'ordered' Rhian to move in with him. He even said that tomorrow he is going to get his son his name and get Zachary registered in his family. 'Zachary Black' sounds something new and great to me. Jared asked me to wait for him at night as he wants to tell me something important. So here I am waiting for him to show up. The kids are already in bed, even the maids are back to the quarters but still no sign of this idiot.
I was about to go to bed and avoid this wait when the bell rang. I huff before I get the door.
"Jared? What the heck! Have you seen the time, I was waiting for you from like 3 hrs."
"OK! Let's get divorced, that too soon like fast forward everything."
"What? I have been asking for divorce like crazy till now . It's you who has been relequent on it. And suddenly you are talking that you are the one asking and me, the one rejecting."
"OK! Kk! SORRY! It's just that that..."
Before he could continue my phone rang. It's was David so I pick it up in instant.
"Sophia. Come to the hospital soon. As soon as you can. Shine is in labour. Ours child is being birth right now. Now." he didn't even let me ask anything and cut.
"Jared we can continue later but right now I need to leave. My best friends is going to have their 1st child and I have to go and be with them."
"Hey, let me come with you. Please!"
"OK! you go get the car and I will go to inform Rose, so see can look after boys."
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
It didn't took more than 40 minutes to reach the hospital. David was in panic whereas you could hear Shine's cry from the other side of the door.
"Dave, what the hell are you doing outside? Go in, you idiot! Go!"

Note that :
Marrium means maidservant of God