7

Y/N: A-ahh

Y/N: A-ahh.! Please be gentle!

I yelled when I felt pain instead of pleasure.

Y/N: A-aww! I said be gentle, bitch!

JENNIE: Ohh.. Shut up bitch and let me finish what I am doing.

She said and ignore my pain as she continue to massage my shoulder.

My shoulder felt hurt so bad because earlier I lift a box in Jennie's working place cause she decided to resign. Why?

Because her bastard ex boyfriend is working to that company. So jennie decided to leave her job even though she just got promoted.

So anyways... Earlier I was with jennie and I helped her to grab her things in her office.

And that bitch didn't even tell me that the box she handed me was so freaking heavy!

I wanna slap this bitch but she got guilty and decided to make it up with me. And I told her to massage my shoulder cause it hurts so much.

But now I regret it.

Y/N: Jennie stop it! You're just making it worse... Aish this girl.

I said and I just stretch my arms and shoulder so the pain won't get worse.

I sigh.

JENNIE: Okay.. I'm sorry. I will just going to buy you.. Uhm... How about I'll buy you foods!

I look at her and she was serious. I smirk evily.

She gulp. I think she already regret what she said.

Y/N: Okay.. Deal! You will buy any foods that I want.

I said and I was only teasing her.

JENNIE: O-okay! Deal!

She said trying to look brave. I laugh out loud. I can't believe she's still easy to trick!

JENNIE: What's so funny?!

She frown.

Y/N: Hahaha jennie! Calm down I was only kidding!

She glare at me.

JENNIE: This bitch.. I thought you were serious.. Aish seriously.. You're so weird sometimes.

She rolled her eyes at me.

Y/N: Yah! We both are weird.

JENNIE: In your dreams!

She said and stood up and grab her handbag.

JENNIE: I'm leaving.. Have fun bitch!

She said and walk towards the door.

Y/N: Yah! Jennie don't leave me here!