Dating Nick Rye Would Include

Dating Nick Rye Would Include:

Nick is a huge dork...but he is your dork.

Him teaching you how to fly, he is a great teacher.

Both of you taking romantic flights around Holland Valley, or the whole of Hope County.

His big surprise for you on your birthday or your anniversary was your own plane, so now you could fly side by side.

Playing video games and arcade games together.

He sulks when he looses but you are pretty sure it is just so you will kiss him to make him feel better.

Stealing the shirt that he wears around his waist, not that be minds.

He sometimes says the wrong things but you can't help but love him, he always means well and loves you more than anything. He never forgets to remind you.

Dating Nick and Kim Rye (polyamorous) Would Include:

Kim loving her two dorks, you and Nick.

Kim making sure that you and Nick never got into too much trouble.

Family trips with baby Rye!

Helping Nick with "Rye and Daughter's Aviation" and helping Kim looking after the baby.

Loving each other completely equally.

You probably met Nick and Kim when they were already together and it was probably Kim's idea to try a polyamorous relationship.

Lot's of cuddles and spending nights in with the baby, sitting together in front of the TV with a blanket over the three of you.

Everyone in Hope County is very accepting and thinks that you are all perfect for each other.

Requests?