It's Not What It Looks Like

Request: Somebody else kisses them and you see it, you think that they are cheating on you.

Joseph Seed-

You had walked into Joseph's study, where he works on his sermons, without knocking. You never knock, he told you that you are always welcome. You froze in the doorway, Joseph was standing in the centre of his study with a woman, a member of his flock. He was shirtless and hand his hands placed on her shoulders as she cupped his face...kissing him. Joseph heard the door open and tightened his grip on the woman's shoulders, pushing her way and turning to face you with wide eyes. You felt the tears welling up in your eyes as you spun around and stormed out of the room. Joseph was the one person you absolutely trusted, you would never have expected him to betray you like this. He was meant to be safe.

Joseph left the woman standing in his study as he rushed after you, nothing else other than you mattered in this moment. When he finally caught up to you it was obvious that you had been crying, you couldn't even look him in the eyes. All you could do was shake your head and ask him why he would cheat on you. "My love, please believe me. She kissed me just before you walked in, I had no intention or desire to kiss her. She is simply a member of my flock, she isn't you. I would never intentionally hurt you, I love you dear, please let me explain" Joseph begged, tears in his own eyes. He was so scared that you wouldn't believe him, that you would leave him, he couldn't live with himself if you hated him.

You wanted to believe him and he was very convincing but you didn't know what to do. He truly looked sorry and he seemed so sincere. You refused to go back inside, he had to explain everything to you know, apparently the woman had requested to speak to him about his most recent sermon and she had confessed her attraction to him before kissing him. He looked just as scared and broken as you felt, you believed him. Joseph apologised over and over again even though he didn't actually do anything, before wrapping his arms around you and kissing the top of your head. He loved you more than anything, he could never want somebody other than you.

Jacob Seed-

You walked into Jacob's office at the veteran centre as you do everyday after his shifts ended. You had a smile on your face, excited to see him after a long day. Your smile instantly dropped and your hands dropped to your sides. Jacob was with a woman that you recognised as one of the judge trainers, she was holding on to the collar of his jacket and kissing him, her body pressed against his. The sight made you feel sick. Jacob pushed the woman back rather harshly, making her hit the table behind her. You didn't give either of them a chance to explain themselves before hurrying out of the office.

Jacob gave the woman a cold glare before going after you, he had caught up to you in no time. He grabbed your wrist to make you turn to face him, shocked when you turned an slapped him but your strength was one of the reasons he loved you. He didn't retaliate, you deserved to be angry but you needed to know what actually happened. "I know that you are angry and that you are upset but just let me talk. That woman is one of the soldiers who trains the Judges, she means nothing to me, she is just one of my soldiers but after this she is dead meat. I will make her pay for what she did. I have no interest in her, you know that I only care for you, pup" Jacob tried his best to remain calm as he explained what happened. He knew that he wasn't great at talking about his feelings but he could not loose you, he would never let that happen and he was going to make sure that nobody disrespected your relationship again. That woman had just signed her own death warrant.

You never thought that Jacob would cheat on you, he never seemed like somebody who wanted anything like that. You always felt as if you were the exception. Jacob was usually a closed book, sometimes you couldn't even read him but right now you could feel his anger towards the woman and his fear of loosing you. You had always trusted him, that didn't change now. You believed him. He explained that the woman had come to update him on the Judges' progress, which was a regular thing to do, but then she had flirted with him and when he showed no interest she kissed him. You basically threw yourself at him and he held you against his chest, nobody would ever come between you both.

John Seed-

You returned home to the ranch and called for John but got no response, you shrugged before walking further into the ranch. Your eyes widened and you lost the ability to speak when you saw John pressed against the back of the sofa while a woman kissed him, leaning her weight on him. You instantly recognised the woman, it was Holly, the woman who John used to sleep with before he met you. You had trusted John against your better judgement in the first place, you thought that he had changed and left that part behind. You felt stupid for believing that you were enough for him. You could only make a noise of disgust as you stormed out of the ranch, John instantly pushed Holly away, letting her stumble backwards as he ran after you, not even looking back at her.

You were walking away from the ranch, wanting to be anywhere else, when John ran in front of you. He placed his hands on your shoulders to hold you in front of him, he was panting from having ran after you and his eyes were red as if he was trying not to cry. "No...please...I did not kiss her, she kissed me. Holly means nothing to mean, she never did, you know that. You know that I only need you, that I only want you. I can't do this without you...please don't leave...please let me explain what happened. I swear that Holly won't even be welcome in Holland Valley again" John begged and promised, just needing you to stay so that he could explain what actually had happened. He could not loose you, you were everything to John and he would be lost with out you. He loved you, more than he thought he was capable of.

You gave John a change to explain himself and found out that Holly had showed up at the ranch, demanding to speak with him. She wanted to renew their old arrangement but John had turned her down, telling her that he would never and could never do that to you, that he didn't want her, he only wanted you. She had kissed him when they both heard you walking towards them. You forgave him, you could read John like a book and you knew that he was telling the truth. He let out a sign of relief as he pulled you into a loving embrace, all he needed was you. And John wouldn't let Holly come near either of you again without a punishment.

Faith Seed-

You had gone to meet Faith where you usually met her for your evening dates, after you had both been working and wanted to meet up. This was beside the lake, normally you would go on walks together and unwind after a stressful day. You completely forgot how to function when you saw her and a man. His hands were on her waist and hers were on his chest, they were kissing and you could hear your heart break. You hadn't even noticed the gasp that left you until they both turned to look at you. You could only look at her in disbelief as you shook your head and turned around, walking away quickly.

Faith ran after you, calling your name but you ignored her. She had betrayed you and your trust, you wouldn't give her the satisfaction of listening to her. She ran around you and stood in front of you, holding your arms and trying to get you to stop. You only stopped when you saw the tears running down her cheeks. "He kissed me, I promise you that he kissed me. I would never do that to you, I told him to leave me alone but he didn't listen, I tried to push him away but he was stronger than me. You have to believe me, I love you and only you, you know that...please" she begged, crying harder when she thought that you didn't believe her. She couldn't believe that she was loosing you, she couldn't loose you, she loved you and couldn't even think about cheating on you without feeling sick.

Faith talked, trying to explain everything to you, she just needed you to believe her and to forgive her. You did believe her, she seemed so genuine and apologetic, she just smiled when you forgave her, wrapping her arms around you and burying her face in the crook of your neck. She kept saying how sorry she was and that she would do anything to get you to stay, but she didn't need too. You forgave her, you believed and trusted her.

Requests?