25

Your POV

"I convinced them to get hotel rooms throughout tour instead of just using the tour bus," Camila told me as she was helping me pack my bag to go on tour with her.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked, not looking at her to see the smirk she had on her face.

"So that we could get a little privacy every night," Camila said as she pushed my bags to the side, which made me look up at her.

"And we can do whatever we want with that privacy," she said as she pulled my closer by my hips.

"Like sleep?" I asked jokingly, making Camila roll her eyes.

"You killed the mood," she told me trying to back away, but I locked my arms around her torso.

"No, I didn't," I smiled as I moved a hand to pull her down by her neck.

Our lips connected and Camila's hands flew back to my waist.

Her tongue entered my mouth and I let out a little moan as her hands slid lower and massaged my ass.

"Hey, guys when- oh my God!" Someone said as they walked in, making me jump back slightly as Camila seemed too into the make out session to notice.

"How many times do I have to walk in on you guys before you start locking the door?" Dinah asked as Camila slid an arm around my waist to keep me close to her.

Camila just shrugged her shoulders at Dinah's question, making the taller girl roll her eyes.

"Wait, I have a better question. Why haven't you two moved in together?"

"Trying to get rid of me?" I asked Dinah as I went back to packing my bag.

"Yes," Dinah deadpanned.

"Wow. I feel so loved right now."

"I'm kidding," Dinah said. "Seriously though, you've been dating for almost a year and you two are always either both over here or both at Camila's place. Just move in together."

"Dinah, I tried telling her that she can move in with me. She thinks it's too soon," Camila said like I wasn't in the room.

"Who cares if it's too soon," Dinah told us.

"That's what I said!" Camila agreed, which made me sigh, getting their attention.

"I don't want people getting the wrong idea," I told them, as I sat on the bed.

Camila give Dinah a look and Dinah seemed to understand as she nodded and left the room. Camila walked over and crouched between my legs, placing her hands on my knees to get my attention.

"Baby, is all this going back to you feeling like you're leeching off of me?" She asked, making me nod as tears formed in my eyes.

"Scoot over," she said, making me move over on the bed to let her sit down next to me.

She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and let me relax before she started talking again.

"I don't give a fuck what other people have to say about us. You know that, right?" She started as she kissed the side of my head.

"Whoever says you're leeching off of me is jealous. You wouldn't even let me buy you a cookie yesterday," she said, which made me laugh slightly.

"Move in with me," she said, leaning back so I could look at her. "Please."

I bit my lip slightly in thought, watching Camila's hand come up to make me stop.

"Don't do that," she scolded.

"Okay," I said, watching her eyebrows furrow.

"Wait. Okay you'll move in with me or okay you'll stop biting your lip?"

"Both," I giggled, making her eyes light up before she peppered kissed all over my face.

"We have a lot of packing to do," Camila said before she jumped out of bed and helped me up as well.

She placed a gentle kiss on my lips before we began packing all of my things.