Chapter 3

Travis's POV:

I felt warmth, and a soft heart beat, everything was dark, and my eyes were burning a little from crying last night, I heard the loud sound of an alarm clock go off, wait- I don't have an alarm clock. I opened my eyes and saw grey and black, I looked up to see Zane holding me close and fast asleep considering his alarm clock was going off like a roster in the morning, I blushed and turned the alarm off, why does he have it on its the weekend, I tried to sit up but his grip on me was to strong, I sighed and just laid there with him, he smells like cupcakes~- eh! No stop it Travis! He is your best friend! Although...it was weird that he was cuddling with me like this...he never shows any affection for anyone like this, I mean Im not complaining, its really cute.
I wonder if he likes this...~

Zane's POV:
I heard my alarm but I ignored it, it was supposed to be off so I had no reason to wake up to it, it turned off, which my guess is it woke Travis up, I pulled him closer as I kept my eyes closed trying to make it look like I was asleep, he tried getting up but I pulled him back down, and shockingly he stayed there. My heart skipped a beat and I smiled as I went back into a deep sleep

I love this boy~

————————————————————
Im so sorry guys! I was gonna post when I normally do but I forgot Im so sorry! I promise Ill get used to the schedule and post when Im supposed to, even if its rushed and sloppy like this chapter, Im really sorry that its so short but Im writing this in class.