10

Harry Styles

Adrenaline was streaming through my veins. I held the steering wheel strongly while I drove back to my house. Vicky was sitting next to me, and I was repeating every action that had happened throughout these days. I didn't need to please myself because of her, she could please me this time.

I didn't need to think like that for the whole ride, before I could come undone just by sitting here, staring at her, and thinking about what she could do with that body of hers. What she in particular could do with that mouth of hers.

Then a very important question came into my head, and I needed to ask her this hurriedly.

''You're on the pill, right?'' I questioned Vicky eagerly.

''Of course I am, why?'' She asked me back.

''Because I am not so fond of condoms,'' I shrugged in a manly way.

''No worries, neither am I.'' Vicky spoke.

I was sure at that exact same time, we were soul-mates. I hated those stupid condoms. Yes, I wanted to have a good fuck. But that was not possible with something like rubber around you. That was rubbish, so I preferred woman who were using the pill. And luckily Vicky was one of them.

We arrived at my house. I saw the dim lights in the front yard lighting up my house up. The white modern mansion was definitely the most favorite house I have ever owned. I parked the Bentley safely in the garage, and stumbled to the passenger side to get Vicky out of it. She stepped out of the car in a way more elegant way than I did.

''This is your house?'' She asked me.

''This is just the garage, I will show you around.'' I informed her.

If I'd do this house tour expeditiously, we would be in the kitchen soon.

I grabbed Vicky's empty hand, and intertwined our fingers. I pushed the door open, and the garage locked itself automatically. We first arrived in the living room, and it was not that big, but Vicky's mouth was widely open. I slowly let her hand go, and I went over to the mini bar. I grabbed two glasses, and filled them with some scotch I had left from my small trip to England.

''Why do you have four televisions?'' I heard Vicky asking me from a distance.

''Because I don't know what to watch sometimes,'' I shrugged it off.

''And that's why you bought four of them?''

''Why not?'' I questioned her this time.

''Because it's a waste of money,'' She made me clear.

''Nothing is a waste of money when I buy it,'' I said proudly.

I walked over to Vicky, and I handed her the scotch. I grabbed her hand, and pulled her with me further into the house. I showed her the rooms quickly; gaming room, small club, wine basement, bathrooms, the pool and hot tub outside, the tennis court and at last I showed her my kitchen. I was proud of it, and I couldn't wait to use it.

Finally my D was getting in her V, life was made.

Vicky was leaning with her hands onto the counter, and her back was facing me. I took a deep breath, and I walked up to her. I could already smell her perfume scent from a distance, and it smelled really favorable. With my hands, I grabbed both of her shoulders. Her skin felt like a soft satin duvet which you wanted to touch over and over again, by cayse of it being outrageously comfortable.

I leaned closer to her lukewarm and flawless skin. I breathed out the warm air that was in my mouth against her skin. I felt a shiver traveling down her spine. I pressed my lips onto her exposed shoulder. I felt Vicky leaning to the left side, giving me more access. I placed tender and passionate pecks against her neck, and travelled up to her jawline. I saw her lips being a bit parted as a result of my touch.