Alphas and Omegas Part 2

thank u MishaCollinsHips for this suggestion!! imma try and make do with what i had already sritten

------------------

john

I groaned, feeling the warmth of sunlight pour out through the curtains and hitting my skin.

I sat up, rubbing my face and moving my tousled hair out of it. The side of the bed next to me made me jump, alpha senses kicking in as I looked at the lump.

I moved the blankets only to get hit with the smell of heat. I knew it lasted a week but jeez this was a lot for his first time.

I stood back, holding my nose as the sweet scent tried to get me to rut. "J-Jay wake up!" Maybe if i wake him up itll lessen the smell.

Jays eyes opened and met mine. He held a soft smile as he stretched. Apparently i was wrong. The smell made me double over as it took over my being.

"John? Are you okay?" He tried to move but only whined, the effects of his own heat and the smell of my rut getting to him. "I-Im not going to take advantage of you. We literally fucked last night. I love you and all, but i care way too much about you to hurt you."

Jaren whined, which made me grip the wall behind me. "Jay-" I growled, hitting the wall as I backed up as close as i could.

"Im going to take care of you okay? We can fuck later but right now your health is my main priority." He nodded, laying back down in the mass of blankets. He buried his face as he moved his hips against the blankets and god was that a hot sight to see.

I left as quick as I could, locking the door behind me so he wouldnt get out.

The smell of breakfast enteres my nose as I was quick to look in the kitchen.

Brock and Jon were making breakfast, the rest of the guys sitting around and waiting, occasionally helping out the two over the stove.

"John! Glad to see youre back! How was he?" Brian said suggestively, wiggling his eyebrows. "Shut up Brian. Leave John alone." Brock slapped his lover lightly, earning a scoff from Brian and laughs around the room.

I ignored him, set on getting my Omega some breakfast. Jon happily provided that, saying he remembered his first heat week. Apparently hes an Omega too, and Evan is his mate.

"Keep him well hydrated and give him any foods hes craving. Evan was doing the same thing you are and not mating with him as to not hurt him, but ill tell you. Mate with him any second he wants, itll benefit you in the long run." Jon sent a wink, and Evan nodded his head in truth.

"Literally ignored me for two weeks. It was not a fun time." I laughed, taking the tray Jon handed me back up to my Omega.

I opened the door carefully, immediately getting hit with the sweet smell of caramel and chocolate. I gripped the tray tightly, shutting and locking the door behind me as i moved towards the man in the bed.

Jarens face was red, as slick covered the bed under him.

"I-Im sorry." I saw tears well up in his eyes as he panted, a whine escaping his lips as his whole body shook. "It- It hurts John." I quickly set the tray down, getting in between his legs and i held onto him. He moaned at the contact, scratching at me. "Please- please John it hurts."

I rubbed his sides, moving down to his thighs. They were extremely sensitive, I found that out quickly last night. They were covered in slick, but that only made me want to fuck him more. I could feel my rut kicking in, moving down to bite on his thighs. He moaned loudly, gripping my hair.

"J-John please I need you now." I moved up, kissing his lips as I took off the boxers that stuck to his skin.

The smell of him grew so much stronger. For his first heat his smell was extremely over powering.

I moved my hand down to grab him, stroking his cock as his loud moans entered my ears. He wiggled around, opening his legs more to present himself more, a silent plead for me to fuck him.

I growled, my already hard dick throbbing at the sight. Fuck was he beautiful.

"Youre such a whore for me. Look at how wet you are, the way youre presenting for me." I pulled down my pants, stroking myself as I pushed against his hole.

"J-John! Dont you dare f-fucking tease- oh fuck!" I cut him off, pushing myself into the tight heat. His slick was more than enough to make it easier to slide in as well.

He gripped my shoulders, moaning loudly as i felt myself lose control. I gripped his hips, using that as stability as i fucked into him. His scent made me drool as the sounds of his moans and skin against skin made me want to fucking burst at the seams.

He is my Omega. Jaren is mine.

I placed hickies over the older ones, feeling his hands gip my hair again. "Youre so fucking hot. Youre my Omega. Mine."

I grabbed his dick, seeing as his hands were busy gripping the bed and started jerking him off in time with my thrusts.

"J-John yes! Dont-dont stop dont stop-!" "I wasnt planning to baby." I grew quicker, one hand gripping his hips as i jerked him off with my other.

Jaren made this sound again. It was like a squeal, but a groan at the same time. Not like a moan either. His hands shook as he held me tightly, telling me he loved me repeatedly as he came.

This sepcific sound made me growl as I thrusted once more, releasing into my Omega. My knot began to form aa I panted, carefully laying down next to Jaren.

His eyes were clouded, a small content smile on his face as he looked at me. "That was fucking amazing, John." I hummed, too tired to speak as I let a smile form on my face.

"I love you too Jay." He seemed to recall what he had said and blushed deeply. "John! Dont say that!"

"But its true!" "Just shut up and cuddle me."

-------------------
i meant to end it like that
apologies for this coming out so late i was helping my friend yesterday with something important

i did not mean for smut to happen but oh well
for the one that dm'ed me i will get ur suggestion up soon no worries!

love you babes, thanks for joining