Sirius Black: Code Marriage

It was no secret that a PureBlood girl was forced to marry a PureBlood boy

It was no secret that a PureBlood girl was forced to marry a PureBlood boy. That was the case for YN Weasley, she was the sister to Arthur Weasley, she was a Gryffindor and a Marauder.

YN was dreading her 6th year because she knew once she got to her 7th year, everything will become all to real. She'd have to marry someone, even if she was madly in love with another.

Now it's summer before 7th year, YN found out she'd be married to none other than Regulus Black. Apart of YN was relived as he was much nicer and respectful to her than any other PureBlood boy. So soon the time came to deliver invitations to all of her friends and family.

Including the four Marauders.

YNs POV
I was getting married, oh how I dreaded the day. At least Regulus was the most civilized PureBlood boy I knew. But how the hell was I supposed to tell my four best friends.
I haven't seen them most of summer, but I knew where the all were.
James house.

I grabbed flew powder and walked over to the fireplace. Sighing I muttered, 'Potter Residence.'

When I got there I walked out of the fireplace to see the four boys staring at me. A game of Exploding Snap was set on the table.

They each gave me a hug, I stood nervously playing with my fingers. They gave me an odd look before Sirius broke the silence.

"Alright there YN?" Sirius asked softly exchanging a look with James.

"I came to tell you guys something." I sighed, "But I don't know how to tell you."

"Were your best friends just tell us." Remus encouraged me to go on.

"I failed." They gave me a look, "I have been scared of 7th year because that's the year that I was to be married."

They stopped breathing as I let out a breath. "For 6 years I've been trying to hide the fact that I was-."

"To who?" Sirius Asked cutting me off.