33-Final Battle

There was a cut on my face still. Matt had stitched it up but it still was it was still on my face. Bruce was looking at it now, his thumb carefully running over it. He and Fury has just showed up. Greeting had already been made, hugs and all.

"You're saying Matt did this?" Bruce asks, a little amazing. I nodded, smiling as I look up at the doctor.

"He's blind, not incapable, Bruce." I say with a chuckle. Bruce nods and pulls his hands away before pulling me in for another hug. The scientist was very...emotional at the moment. I pulled away and let my hair back down, covering the stitched up wound.

"Enough of that. Tell me what's going on." I say, leaning against the counter of the bar. Fury and Hill had already gone off together, to do what? Who knows. Bruce sighed before telling me everything.

-

Bruce and I both stood as Tony and Clint landed. I walked past Clint, helping my brother secure the cradle into the lab. I once again ignored Clint, whose mouth was opening to talk to me, and walked with my brother to his bedroom. As soon as the door shut, he wrapped his arms around me.

"How are you? Are you okay?" He asks, rubbing my back.

"I'm okay. Well I'm not but I'm fine at the moment." I told him, pulling away and sitting on his bed. He sighed and nodded, grabbing some clothes and changing in the bathroom.

"You can totally stay here or go back to the mansion if you need more time." Tony says from the bathroom before walking out. I shake my head, wrapping my arms around myself.

"I'm not weak, Tony. If I run away again then I am weak. And I hate being weak." I tell him and he sighs again. Tony and I walk back to the lab and I try to ignore Clint, who is sitting on the cradle.

"Anything on Nat?" Bruce asks, looking obviously worried.

"I haven't heard, but she's alive or else Ultron would be rubbing in our faces." Tony says as I follow him, my bare feet hardly making any noise. I can feel Clint's eyes on me as he hops off the cradle.

"It's sealed tight." He says, wanting to say something because we can all see that it's sealed tight. I walk to the cradle, resting my hands on it.

"We gonna have to break it down from within." I tell them, trying to look at what's inside. Tony turns to look at Clint.

"Any chance Natasha might leave you a message outside the internet? Y'know old school spy spy stuff?" Tony asks and I walk over to Bruce, who is looking at a screen.

"There's some nets I can cast....Yeah I'll find her." Clint says before walking down the stairs. Tony looks at me and I mouth thank you.

"I can work on tissue regeneration while you fry whatever operational system Cho implanted." Bruce says to Tony as he hits a few buttons. Tony rubs the back of his head and my eyes are already widening.

"Yeah about that.." Tony says and Bruce and I both glare at my brother.

"You never learn, do you?" I ask, covering my face with my hands.

"No." Bruce says, walking backward as Tony walks forward. I sit down on a lab stool.

"You have to trust me, guys." Tony responds.

"We kinda don't." I retort, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"Our ally? The guy protecting the military's nuclear codes? I found him." Tony says before hitting a button on a remote. JARVIS appears and my eyes widen.

"Hello Dr. Banner and Miss Stark." The AI says, making me smile.

"Ultron didn't go after JARVIS because he was angry. He attacked him because he was scared of what he could do." Tony explains as I walk over to JARVIS, "So JARVIS went underground. Scattered, dumped his memory, but not his protocols. He didn't even know he was in there until I pieced him together."