Mujo x female reader part 2

Now, I gave you guys a choice on the first one take him back or let him suffer and you guys said suffer.... So yeah... I feel bad for Mujo, but he deserves that for leaving the reader so... SUFFER Mujo
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
It's been two weeks since I saw Mujo with her.
But, I've been doing good, I cried myself to sleep a few times, but not anymore. I realized I shouldn't be the one heartbroken and desperate. I have moved on.
I was making breakfast for myself when somebody knocked on the door. I walked over to it and opened it...Why is he here?
"W-what are you doing here!?" I asked angry and shocked. Mijo looked down at his feet. "(Y-y/n) p-please let-te explain-n...""No, honey you think I wanna see you after what you've done, and to make it worse you called me for a surprise and I-I guess you were right, that was a surprise.."
"(Y-y/n) the surprise was gonna be a purpose... For you, to be my wife, s-she came on to me..""And you let her have sex with you.""Please..." He bent down on one knee and pulled out a black little box and opened it to view and pretty white heart shaped diamond. "Will you marry me?".
I bent down and closed the box. "Mujo, I've moved on, keep it for another girl you love.." I said getting up walking back inside. He was practically in tears.
3rd P. O. V
Mujo couldn't believe what he heard "Mujo, I've moved on, keep it for another girl you love..". Mujo whispered softly, still crying
"You are the girl I love.."

A/n: Sorry, if it's bad or/and short.