Chapter 11

Camila sobs for the whole drive back and despite wanting to sooth her or take back the swat to the thigh she had given her, Lauren doesn't. For one, she was driving and two, comforting her now would only teach her that getting upset after a scolding would help her get her way.

Yes, seeing her cry hurt, but Camila was the one who had behaved badly enough for the scolding to have happened in first place.

Glancing the small girls way, she was met with the sight of her curled up small facing the door. Her small body was trembling and that alone made Lauren almost want to wince in regret.

Sighing thankfully when she pulls into the driveway of her house, she pulls the keys out of the ignition and unbuckles her seatbelt before climbing out of the car. After closing the door behind her, she runs a hand through her hair and lets out a sigh. It hadn't even been a day and she was already in over her head.

Walking round to the passenger side, she pulls open the door earning Camila's attention. Her face was covered in snot and tears and with only a slight bit of hesitance, she crouches down and unbuckles her seatbelt, silently lifting her out of the car and into her arms.

Camila's sobs seem to worsen then, so much so it even makes herself tear up.

"You're okay Camila" she murmurs, closing the door and locking the car with the keys before pocketing them. She bounces her up slightly to get a better grip, and once situated, she makes her way towards the front door.

Once unlocked, she walks through, closing it behind her and easing the young girl down onto her feet.

"You're not going to throw a tantrum or kick things when you don't get your own way again are you?" She questions, cupping her cheeks and leaning forward to place her lips against her forehead.

Camila sniffles and quickly shakes her head, "no mama, I'm sorry" she apologises, not wanting the woman to be mad at her anymore.

Lauren nods, "you're forgiven sweetheart. Now, how are you feeling about going down for a small nap?" She wonders, grabbing the bag she had brought in along with the young girls hand before leading to ascend the stairs.

Not having the energy to fight or argue, Camila easily goes along with it, bringing her thumb up towards her mouth as an attempt to sooth herself. Once they were in Lauren's room, she looks up at her innocently, "diaper?" She questions, eyes blinking heavily.

She had never been able to stay dry throughout the night when little and she wasn't about to see if she could now.

"Of course, go lay down on the bed" Lauren replies, waiting for the girl to do as she says before ripping open the diaper package and grabbing a single one out. She places it on the bed next to her before grabbing a large shirt out of her dresser, and after she places that down too, she comes to a stop in front of the legs that were hanging off of the bed.

"Hips up" she commands softly, sliding her fingers down the waistband of the young girls pants.

Camila brings her feet up to the bed and lifts her hips up slightly, allowing them and her underwear to be pulled off in one.

She knew she'd probably feel embarrassed if she wasn't so deep in her headspace, being this exposed and vulnerable in front of someone, but the only thing she could seem to worry about right now was when she was going to get her nap.

Once the diaper was firmly underneath her backside, she feels the front of it get brought up until it was taped together and on securely.

She allows herself to be manoeuvred out of her shirt and into a much larger one, and with only a slight whine of dismay when bought to her feet in order to be placed into bed properly, she finally allows her body to fall into a deep sleep.

Smiling, Lauren brings the covers to up and places one of the young girls stuffed animals into her arms. After turning out the light and pressing a kiss to her head, she slides out of the room leaving the door partially open just in case she was needed.

When she makes it to the living room, she makes quick work of cleaning up and putting everything where it needs to be before making a start on dinner.

It only feels like a few minutes when she hears a door creak open along with small footsteps making their way down the hall, and with a knowing smile, she sets down the spoon she was using to stir dinner just in time for Camila to make an appearance in the kitchen doorway.

"Hi my love" she greets, holding her arms open, "did you have a good nap?" she wonders as the young girl steps forward into her arms, leaning down to press a lingering kiss to her head.

Camila nods tiredly into the woman's chest, her arms coming up to wrap securely round her waist.

"Good" Lauren murmurs, giving her one last squeeze before gently easing her away.

Camila whimpers slightly at this, causing Lauren to smirk and pull her back into her arms again, "someone's being a clingy monster today isn't she" she muses rhetorically, beginning to gently rock side to side.

Camila smiles slightly and nods, her eyes closing in content.

That's where they spend the next ten minutes, standing contently in silence in each others arms. Neither felt the need to break the silence, neither felt the need to move, they were both happy enough to just...hold each other.

Something Camila never got a lot of when she was still by herself.

"Alright my love, let mama finish dinner before it burns" she murmurs, tilting the girls head up to place a gentle peck to her lips.

Blushing softly, Camila nods her head and pulls away from the woman's embrace.

"Can you be a big girl and put the plates on the table for me?" Lauren asks as she turns of the stove, giving the pasta inside one last stir.

Eager to please, Camila immediately gets to it. Instead of going both plates at the same time like normal, she instead does one at a time, going back and forth from the cupboard twice to make sure she wouldn't accidentally drop anything.

After placing the forks next to them, she comes to stand next to her mama with a proud grin on her face.

"Thank you baby, you did such a good job" Lauren praises, giving her a quick side hug before beginning to dish up the food.

**

This chapters super late so sorry my loves, but I still hope you enjoyed it anyway!

So...breastfeeding or nah?

Next chapter: 220 votes

Thank you for reading!