Chapter 14

Rose's POV

"Hello Sir," I spoke into the phone.

"What can I do for you Agent Foxx?" He replied back

"Do you have someone there by the name Jeff Casella?" I chewed on my bottom lip concerned for Jeff's safety.

"Yes we do, is there something wrong? He knows about your undercover work and we had to get rid of him so he didn't tell anyone else,"

"Sir, with all due respect did you not think it would raise confusion when the gang came home and no one has seen him since we went out the other day? They are eventually going to find him and that'll blow my cover. They are all concerned about his whereabouts as it is unusual for Jeff to just disappear." I ran my hand through my hair pulling it slightly, I was stressed out, to say the least.

"What do you propose we do? If we let him go he'll tell everyone and you'll be screwed."

"I'll come to get Jeff and I'll talk to him," I said motioning to Violet follow me. "I'll be there in 10" I hung up the phone walking into the living room. Stephen and Andy were still there talking on their phones. Their heads snapped towards us as we entered.

"I gotta go," Stephen said into the phone before ending the call. "Hey, everything okay?"

"Ya, just some girl things," I smiled back

"We have to go to the house because we need to find Jeff," Andy said standing up and walking in our direction.

"Okay, well we are going to be here having a movie day," Violet said plopping herself on the couch with a blanket.

"I think you guys should come with us, we have a feeling it's the cobras who took him," Andy spoke again watching Violet flick through the channels.

"No, we will be fine right here." I joined Violet on the couch, Stephen looked at Andy before looking at me.

"Rose, I'd prefer you were at the house where I know you are safe." He was staring at me with those blue eyes.

"Stephen, I promise we won't leave and you know we are in a building with a bunch of other people so if anything happens they'll hear us." I try to persuade him, Stephen sighs running a hand over his face.

"Fine, but if I find out that you left or didn't call me if anything happened. There will be hell to pay." I rolled my eyes

"Ya, ya I know."

"You better answer my calls and text right away or I will come back over here and force you to come back with us," Stephen threatened me, Andy was just standing there eyes glued to Vi who wasn't paying any attention towards him.

"I will Stephen, thank you for letting me have my space," I shot him a wide grin before getting up and kissing him on the cheek.

"Vi," Andy's voice rang through the room. She didn't answer or even look for that matter. "Violet!" Andy walked in front of the TV blocking her view. She stared through him.

"Fuck you," she spat

"You need to come with us!" He screamed

"Andy doesn't talk to me. You aren't the boss of me so I will do whatever the fuck I want. You can leave now." Violet snapped back still watching the TV. Andy shook his head about to say something when Stephen cut him off.

"Come on Andy, they will be fine," Stephen grabbed his arm and pulled him away.

"Bye Princess, I'll be back after we find Jeff," he winked as he closed the door.