[24] Heavenly Angels, Fragile Masculinity, & Santa

I'm practically fuming by the time I notice the warmth of his hands that are now cupped under my chin. He tilts my head up and I flinch, preparing for the worst.

"To answer your question, no."

I allow my eyes, that had previously been squeezed shut, to crack open slightly. This time, the semi-condescending confidence in his voice is reflected in the expression currently occupying his face.

"No, the problem isn't that it doesn't do anything for me..." he chuckles humorlessly.

"The problem is that it does everything for me."

//

Hold up. Reflection time.

My heart drops to the bottom of my stomach.

I mean, what other explanation is there for the sudden, very excruciating,  pulsing and throbbing present in those... areas down low?

Anyway, as soon those words left his mouth, it's like my whole body malfunctions. Those words snap something deep inside of me, releasing some highly potent reactant throughout each and every nerve in my body. I'm bursting with combustion.

I honestly don't know how to describe it. I don't know how to describe what I feel right now. I don't think I'd believe me if me tried to explain what this is like. I'd think I was crazy! Which is nothing unusual, but it would be like I saw Santa- or a heavenly spirit, same thing, and had to convince someone of its validity by describing it with words.

It's so hard to describe a feeling-- an experience-- with the limits of the human language. But I can try.

It's like a buttload of chemicals were injected into my bloodstream except for the fact that this does not come from the outside and slowly seep in, it all starts deep inside and spreads like wildfire. It's so effective that even my frozen, rock solid reserve -all of it- simply melts away.

A fierce shiver like I've never felt before blazes down my spine, shaking me to my core. Right along with it is a powerful surge of confidence that allows me to do what I'm about to do. Reflection time over

I swipe any trace of arrogance off of my face and put on my best attempt at an innocent pout. It ends up looking like a smirk, but hey, everybody makes mistakes. I can't be perfect. There's a reason I'm a former theatre kid... and a terrible poker player.

"I don't see how that's a problem..." I state airily, as though I'm stating an obvious fact.

I raise my hands up to his and remove them from my chin— gently— as to not shake him from his shocked and confused daze.

Perseverance must not be my thing. It only takes a second before my impatient self gives up on being gentle. It also probably has something to do with the presence of his gaping mouth that is just outright taunting me.

The way I get a little rough with his hands -as I pull them down to his sides while pinning him against the wall- fills me with a warm rush of adrenaline.

I lean forward, bringing my lips to the corner of his jawline where I teasingly suck on the skin and just about lose all of my self-control. The way he squirms under me is enough motivation to keep going for a couple more seconds than I had intended to. I let my mind wander for a bit before I focus in on my mission and I eventually have to stop due to the smirk forming on my face regarding what I'm about to do. My smirk accompanies a tiny chuckle that appears to tickle Jack. With my lips now separated from his skin, I'm given the opportunity to let the reality of the situation kick in.

My confidence begins to falter in that exact moment.

I'm beginning to doubt my capabilities but then Jack lets out a slight whimper from the absence of contact with my lips, causing my attention to snap to his face where I see the way his eyes are practically in the back of his head. He's also biting his lip so hard that I can see the muscles in his jaw working.

The amount of pleasure that I seem to have given him from such a small action and minimal effort on my part gives me the reassurance I need to continue.

With quite a bit of force, I press into him and the jerk of his hips is so powerful that his whole body moves, thrashing about in a way that reminds me of a fish out of the water. He's squirming under me as I brush my lips along the most sensitive skin of his neck. Jack lets out a weird noise and I suddenly feel his hands on my head to bring my lips to his sweet spot but I simply breathe out a little chuckle onto his skin. He shivers slightly. When I lean back and see the desperate look on Jack's face, my arrogant smirk only gets bigger.

I tsk and wave a finger at Jack as I cock my head to the side. "...Except maybe for your fragile mascilin-"

And I'm interrupted by Jack's tantalizing lips crashing into mine, kissing me with a hunger that is enough to make me throw my pride out the window. I try my erm... hardest to resist, but unabashedly give in when our tongues slide against each other, making me groan and hook my feet around Jack's ankles to press our bodies together even more -if that's even possible- at a new angle.

Apparently, this was not a smart move.

----

AN: Why do you think it wasn't a smart move?

It was homecoming this weekend so I had a dance and I wasn't happy with this chapter so I didn't publish on Friday, I'm sorry. But nonetheless, I really hope you guys liked it! And I really really really hope you guys liked it enough to vote and comment on it!!! I'll be dedicated each chapter to the most active readers from now on so comment away:-)

And feel free to go back and vote for previous chapters if you haven't already! For all of you silent readers: if you come out of the dark and end your silence by voting for my other chapters and commenting that you did so here, I'll mention you/give you a shoutout in my next chapter!

Love,

Leah