The One That Got Away

"Who was she." I asked Alaric. As he walked around through the town's park which had lights on the trees. It made it look at like fairy land.

Alaric sighed and put his arms around my waist.

"Her name is Natasha. She is helping us locate Bencio and giving us information." He says.

I feel like there is more to the story than just that.

"Who is she to you?" I asked.

He sighed.

"An old acquaintance." He says. "I meet her one hundred years ago."

"Did you two have a thing." I asked.

"Yes." He says.

Can I even get mad. I mean at that time I wasn't even born plus it was before me. What did I expect for Alaric to stay celibate. Ugh I can't get mad at that. I'm just jealous.

And I don't know why.

"Why didn't you tell me about her?" I questioned.

"Because i didn't feel like she was really an important part of my life." He says smirking. "Is my wife feeling jealous."

It took me by surprise when he picked me up. Which made scream a little.

"I'm not jealous." He says kissing my neck.

"Uh huh." He says. "You are the one and only princess."

He says looking into my eyes. I blushed. His truth to me coming out. It's just me and him to me it's just him.

He's my lover.

Best friend.

Future husband.

"Take me home." I say smiling and blushing. Fire in his eyes light up.

"As you wish princess." He says with a growl.
--------------------
I woke up. It felt sore but in a good type of sore. I couldn't believe what i did last night with Alaric. It was beautiful and wild.

I was naked under the covers. The sun was shining bright. Alaric and I consummated the relationship.

I gave my all to him. He had my heart at the palm of his hand.

I love him.

He walked out of the shower. Water running down his chest. His hair all wet. He looked so good.

He crosses arms. The way he's smiles at me in a sexy type way.

"Aren't you a sight." He says in amazement. He can closer to me like If he was a predator. "Last night was amazing."

I blushed and groaned.

"Why so shy?" He questioned kissing my neck again.

"I'm sorry it's just.... I don't know." I say.

He chuckles as he gets off of me.

"I'm making breakfast princess." He says going to get dressed. His body is so fit and perfect. I looked at my little roll. It was tiny but there. Alaric seemed to have loved it last night.

When I got myself cleaned up. Alaric and I had breakfast and just talked and joked. Unfortunately that all had to come to an end because my mom needed me for a mini party we were having in my honor to celebrate my engagement.

Which unfortunately Alaric couldn't be able to come because he needed to get some business done but he might make it later.

"Bitch you didn't come home last night again." Says John.

"I was with Alaric." I blushed.

"Doing what?" Says Lucy.

I'm pretty sure my face was a red as a tomato.

"Bitch your got the D." Says John in shock. I groaned. "Shut up OMG this is a huge deal."

"Hell yeah." Says Lucy.

"How was it?" Asked Coney.

I signed.

"Amazing." I say with a dreamy.

"Girl you are dickmatized." Says John sounding proud. "I'm happy Alaric finally put it down."

So am I.

Everyone was mingling here and there. The men and women and here I was by myself drinking some champagne.

My friends were trying to go around and flirt. I was busy missing Alaric hoping he would come to the party.

"Can I talk to you." I hear someone ask me.

I turned around and see Roman. He was in a suit as if he just came from the office.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's talk." He says walking on a trail. Which I follow to him. What could he want know.

We to an area where the whole city could be seen. I've been here with Alaric and it's still so beautiful.

"Do you love him?" He asked me.

Where is all this coming from? I thought he gave up on this.

"Alaric? You are asking me if I love him. Of course I do." I said. "I love him more than you know."

Roman looked upset.

"You know Channel this is some bullshit. I made a mistake which till this day I regret. I've tried and tried to make things better between us. I've begged and pleaed with you to give me a chance." He says getting closer to me. He grabs my hand it puts it in his chest right where heart is. "You are meant to be mine not his. Can't you see you are my soul mate."

He reminds me of myself when I used to get him to choose me over my sister. To give me a chance.

And right now he's tells me about that I belong with him due to our mate bond. If only he took his own advice.

"I remeber one time you told me that I would be thanking you for rejecting me... at the time I just couldn't see how if we were soulmates basically made for eachother." I say looking into Romans eyes that held hope that we could be together. I took my hand away from his. "But I was wrong and you were right. I do thank you for rejecting me because if you didn't I wouldn't be who I am and I wouldn't have found Alaric the love of my life."

His face fell. I could see his heart and world ending. Just like mine when he rejected me.

"You can't do this." He says.

I shrugged not knowing what else to do.

"I just did. And it's for the best." I say smiling sadly. "He loves me for who I am and I love him. He's my second chance and never hurt me. You in the other hand I constantly gave you chances to change your mind and you still rejected me. Why would I give you another?"

This is for the best. I'm completely and crazy in love with Alaric. He's a great guy. I don't care that he's a hybrid.

"We are mates." He says following me.

"Should have told yourself that ten years ago." I say.

"You are my everything." He says sadly. "He's not your mate."

"Your right... He's not my mate." I say looking into his eyes. "But he is my everything."
-----------------

ANY THOUGHTS ON CHANNEL NOT TAKING ROMAN BACK?

Vote

Comment

Follow

D.D.S