Chapter 6

No ones pov

Katsuki and Kirishima where about to leave when Mina and denki ran up to them. "Hey guys!!!" Mina yelled to them.
Katsuki growled in annoyance as Mina walked over. "Kirishima! You were supposed to meet us at the ice cream stand? Why weren't you there?" Mina asked with a smile on her face.
"Oh um something happened and we couldn't get over there..." Kirishima lied to Mina. Mina could easily tell he was lying. "What really happened kiri?" She asked him. Kirishima was about to speak when Katsuki spoke instead. "Kiri isn't lying idiot!" He half yelled. "Something did freaking happen so mind you own business!" Mina caught sight of the slightest blush on Katsukis face and she smirked slightly. "Ok I'm sure something did happen" she said. "Any way" Kirishima said "we're having a sleepover at Katsuki's house!" Kirishima said excitedly. Katsuki blushes at bit more hearing Kirishima call him Katsuki instead of bakugou. "Yessss lets invite some other people!" Mina yelled.
In the end only a few people could make it. Mina,denki,izuku,momo, Todoroki,jirou,tsuyu,sero and uraraka were the only ones who could show up.
Kirishima was very excited about the sleepover. Mina,denki,Kirishima and Katsuki were all at Katsukis house. His parents weren't going to be there for a week or two so Katsuki figures it wouldn't be a problem.
Katsuki and Kirishima are working on getting some snacks around for everyone like chips and pretzels and that type of stuff. Mina and denki were planning games and activities to do. There was some evil laughter heard from them as they planned. Kirishima got slightly worried but brushed it off figure it couldn't be that bad. He was very wrong.
You see Mina is known by many as the 'sleepover queen' but shes also known as 'the sleepover nightmare'. She throws people into very embarrassing games of truth or dare with the worst dares and truths. She's revealed their deepest secrets just by a game.
But no one lived to tell the tales of her horror.
Ok The last part isn't true but the rest is.
Slowly people began arriving. Once everyone was there they all sat down on the floor in a somewhat circle.

(Yes I took the time to make this for you guys) Mina smiled innocently at everyone then it turned a bit dark

Mina smiled innocently at everyone then it turned a bit dark.
"Let the games begin!" She said cheerfully.
No one was prepared for the games that would soon happen.