Movie night (Jacksepticeye x ftm!Reader)

YouTube
You smiled and opened the door to the apartment you shared with you boyfriend, Jack. "I'm home!" You yelled as you walked in, setting your stuff by the door.
You heard a chuckle from the kitchen as you were taking your shoes off. 
Jack, with his messy chocolate brown hair, walked up to you and kissed your forehead. "How's my man today?"
You sighed, sitting in one of the stools that were in the kitchen. "Tired. Work is killing me." You complained. Jack wrapped his arms around your waist.
"Thank god it's Friday, am I right?!" You nodded and smiled as you watched he chuckled. "Yeah. I guess so."
You squealed in surprise as he picked you up and carried you into the living room as if you were nothing. "Let's watch a movie!" He suggested, looking at me with his large blue eyes. You sighed happily and agreed. A movie sounded like the perfect way to relax. "Okay. You can decide the movie."
Jack rushed over to your quite large collection of movies and pulled out a horror movie. You got up to fix popcorn, but Jack pulled you out of the kitchen and pushed you on the couch. "You relax. I'll do it."

Once the popcorn was made and the movie was in, you cuddled each other. The movie wasn't really scary and mostly interesting. You continued watching the movie, but suddenly there was a loud jumpscare and you hid your head in Jack's chest. "You can't fucking do this to me, movie!" You yelled, shivering into Jack.
Jack laughed and brought you closer to him. "Aw. Are you scared?"
You punched his chest playfully and glared at him. "Oh shut up! You screamed like a pussy playing Resident Evil!" You shot back and looked at Jack. We stared at each other for a second then laughed. "You're a meanie, y/n."
"What are you? Five?" You both laughed, until a scream interrupted you. Jack glared at the movie. "Oh shut up! You had plenty of chances to live!" You both quietly laughed again and Jack leaned over to you.
"I love you." He said, kissing you on the nose.
"I love you too."