📃: LXVI

Did you know that this book had entered #346 Fanfiction? Oh God! Never thought it could go this far

Did you know that this book had entered #346 Fanfiction? Oh God! Never thought it could go this far. This all thanks to all of you ,dear readers! I would never tired to say this, it might sounds cheesy but I PURPLE YOU ALL!

And for surprise, I have Kim Seokjin fanfic working on, prepare your self 😏

🖋

Y/N was sitting alone inside the library, in her usual spot. She was too pre-occupied with the whole wolf thing and had forgotten to do his homework which made her got a long scold from Mrs.Hyeri. Now, she got extra work to do as punishment.

She was told to write ten different themes of poetries which made her fingers run over her hair, messing it up.

"Did she think I'm some kind of genius or something? How could she think I can finish writing ten in a day?!" She groaned.

She didn't realize that her phone was buzzing all of this time. It was Yoongi who kept on calling her. They promised to have another practice today, but Y/N didn't come. The older sighed in defeat, he started to sniff all around the college, trying to find the girl using her jasmine scent. He ended up standing in front of the library.

He chuckled, "Of course she would be here." Yoongi said as he entered the wooden door.

He walked toward the shelf as the girl's scent getting stronger. And there he saw the girl focusing her eyes on her notebook that was placed above the long wooden desk, a black-framed glasses on her face kept on sliding down her nose. Her finger kept on fixing it while the other was busy holding the pen to write. She was enchanting even more when she was in her serious mode.

"Y/N.." Yoongi called her softly but it's already enough to make the girl flinched in surprise.

"Hyung! You surprising me!" She letting out a sigh and held over her pounding chest.

"Did you forgot?" Yoongi walked over with arms crossed.

"Huh? Forgot about— Oh my God!" The girl facepalmed herself.

"I'm so stupid! Sorry, hyung! I totally forgot that we have practice today." She gathered her stuff frantically and put it inside her brown bag.

"Hey, Hey, calm down sweetie." Yoongi giggled.

"No need to rush, just finish your work first, I think it's quite urgent isn't it?" Yoongi pulled a chair in front of her.

"Ugh Yeah, kinda. But I was stuck after writing seven poetries, and there is still three more to go." She sighed and sat down back.