163. Mental Preparation

The news of Luna's hospitalization was soon spread to the others as Mura stopped by our clubroom and notified the others. However, it would appear that her secret was still unknown to them all as the reason behind it her hospitalization, is for a simple appendix removal surgery that requires her to be an inpatient at the hospital. Upon hearing of this false news, the others let out a sigh of relief as an appendix removal was obviously a relatively safe surgery. However, unlike them who were unexposed to the reality, I was unable to smile.

When I returned home, my heart would not settle as it continued to beat at a rapid pace. It was as if I was extremely anxious about something and yet nothing can possibly be done to alleviate it. I wanted to contact her, but for some reason, my calls would be transferred to her voicemail. Even if I wanted to go to the hospital and visit her, it was already past the visiting hours. Therefore, there's nothing that I can do to alleviate this awful feeling within my heart.

I sat down on the living room couch, head hanging low as I suffered. It's just that... every time that I saw her she was just in such good of a physical condition that I am not ready for this at all. However, I should be prepared for this all for am I not the only one that had seen her while without the aid of her medications? I should know first hand that her healthy state was simply an illusion put on by the illusionist that was supposed to be based on facts. Why? Why is it that science did not produce anything meaningful and instead decided to focus on erecting a wall of illusion to trick and conceal?

That thought frustrated me. It made things even harder for me to bear with, causing my rapid heartbeat to beat at an even more rapid pace. With a heavy feeling in my heart, I ran both my hands through my hair on either side of my head as I buried my head in my own arms, unable to cope with this strange and alien feeling that I was never exposed to before. My father's death had come as a surprise, so sudden that the pain didn't seem to ever have the time to register. But as for Luna...it wasn't sudden at all. It's like a smooth slide, slowly showing me the view as I descended it, allowing it all to soak in.

The sound of the front door opening followed by the footsteps of Loriana's heels led to me excitedly looking up from my depressed state on the couch and over at the entrance. Seeing her calm and collected countenance was reassuring for me. It was as if I had seen a beacon of light in the dark, an oasis in the desert.

I got up from the couch and slowly walked over to her before collapsing on her slender yet strong frame. Slowly, I wrapped my arms around her slender waist and buried face into her hair while resting my chin on her shoulder, taking in the comforting scent of her body like before.

"What's wrong?" she asked as she gently stroked my head with one hand and patted me on the back with the other.

"May I sleep with you tonight?" My voice was weak and desolate, followed with a few hints of tremor as I was frightened by this awful and alien feeling that I seem to have no way of shaking myself of. The only source of comfort I had in this world is Loriana, and it was only by her side and when she stroked my hair that I am able to enjoy this sense of security and serenity.

That night, after a simple shower, I entered Loriana's bedroom and walked over to her large bed. She was still showering in the bathing room in her room so I climbed in by myself. The sound of water splashing rhythmlessly against the tiled floor was oddly comforting. In addition, the scent of her room, the cold temperature due to the winter season, as well as the warmth of her bed sheets, it all served to calm and soothe my mind of this unknown anxiety.

She emerged from the open door of her washroom in a white bathrobe. There were still beads of water clinging onto the exposed skin of her neck and upper breasts, and when combined with the hot air that seemed to radiate off her body from the shower as well as her still slightly damp hair, it made her appear even the more alluring.

She then started walking towards her wardrobe. Each step she took, part of her long, slender legs would poke out from the bottom portion of her bathrobes. She then stripped herself of the bathrobe, exposing the lingerie underneath, as her body slowly acclimated to the cooler temperature outside the bathing room and hung it up. Then, she walked around to the other side of the bed and got on.

"Ready to go to sleep?" she asked as she picked up her phone to prepare to shut off the lights in her room.

I looked around one last time at her room which was dimly illuminated by a bedside lamp. Then, I nodded and watched as the world darkened around me followed by the sound of Loriana also getting on the bed next to me.

Immediately, I turned in her direction and wrapped my arm around her waist once again, feeling the smoothness of her skin and her breasts pressed against my chest. Slowly, I looked into her eyes, watching as they seemed to sparkle under the few slivers of moonlight that shined in through the crevices of the curtains. Then, unable to control myself, I brought my lips to hers.

As our tongues intertwined with the others, my hands moved to her soft breasts and started caressing them. In return, Loriana also reached behind her back and removed her bra. With her naked breasts exposed, I backed off from the kissing, panting as I stared at her blushing face. Slowly, I moved down to her chest where I gently licked her nipples.

"Alevian..." she whispered as her body seemed to twitch from pleasure. "If you keep licking me like that..."

As I suckled on her breasts, I reached a hand down her crotch and into her panties where I felt my fingers being soaked by her holy juice. I then began rubbing against the tiny bead as I suckled on her breasts and before I knew, her body tensed as she climaxed.

"Let me take care of you," she whispered as she removed her underwear and tossed them off the side of the bed.

Then, she repositioned her body so that her vagina was directly in my face as she laid on top of my body where she removed my sweatpants and exposed my erect penis to the cold air. However, she didn't allow it to remain in that cold air for long as she quickly allowed it to enter her mouth where she gently traced the exterior of it with her tongue. In response to this, I started licking her vagina as well while I inserted a finger into her cute anus.

This continued on for a few minutes longer, and in this time interview, her body tensed and some love juice was squirted out from her beautiful hole. I gladly sucked in those juices, tasting their sweet flavor before I indulged myself in the source of it once again, allowing my tongue to gently touch the smooth interior wall of her vagina. This only ended when I felt my own body tensing up as I felt something shoot out of my penis and into her mouth.

"Hold on," she whispered after swallowing and I saw her reach over to her bedside table. I felt what appeared to be latex sliding down the shaft of my penis and that was when I realized that she had put on a condom for me. "It's not a safe day today..." she explained as she slowly inserted my penis into her vagina.

That night, we went through a whole seven pack of condoms.

The next morning, life began as usual. It didn't matter in what room or bed I woke up from or who was laying next to me when I woke up. Life will always stay the same and will not change. I still have to head to school, and as for Luna... she will still die...

Author's Note:

So for those of you people that actually paid attention, you would realize that Alevian only does this when he's really feeling like shit. It's been a while since he's felt like shit, so you know things are fucked up atm. Please vote and comment. And also, please excuse this shorter chapter since it's just the right place to cut things off here.