✖ Michael - Happy Birthday!

"Quickly hide!" Luke shouts into the small crowd as he saw you got back from work. "Excited to see her?" Calum then whispered to Michael once everyone hide. He simply nod and smiled bright. You got inside the house and noticed everything being really dark. "Hello? Anyone there?" You ask since your parents must have been home. "Here honey" You then heard your mom shouting for you from the living room. You made your way to te living room, everything still dark. "Are you kidd-" "Happy Birthday Y/N" All your friends and family shout as they showed up from their hiden places. You laughed but blushed aswell. "Aw I already thought you forgot me" You cheekily said and everyone laughed. "We would never forget you" Michael then said and walk up to you. Your eyes widden and a bright smile curled up your lips. "Michael" You said and happily jump into his arms. "I thought you were on tour and couldn't make it" I said and felt tears of joy running down your cheeks. "I'd never miss my loves birthday" he said and chuckled.

The party was going on really well, everyone had fun. You talked with the 5SOS boys and once everyone crowded around them and listened to their Tour stories. After a while Michael and you finally had your time alone. Both of you were sitting on the couch, cuddled into each others. "I missed you so much over there three months" He admits and kisses your head softly. "I missed you even more" I said and kiss his cheek softly. "I hope it cause my little buddy had few problems and you weren't there to help" he whispered into your ear but start chuckling. "Michael, not here" You said and chuckled, feeling his fingers softly running up and down your thigh and getting upper and upper. "Come on babe, it's your birthday and we haven't seen each others for so long, it's time" He whispered and started nibbling on your earlobe. "Michael, we're not alone" You mumbled softly and bite your lips. "Then let's go upstairs?" He asks quietly and kisses up and down your neck. "We... I... I can't" You mumbled, trying not to moan. "Why not?" He asks and softly bite your neck skin, getting you go let out a soft moan. 

Michael keeps kissing your neck up and down, leaving a hickey aswell. I fight the urge to not get turned on but it was way to late already. His fingers tracing soft hearts on your inner thighs, being really close to your core. Once you couldn't hold it you was about to stand up but of course your Dad stops the two of you from your plans. "Are you enjoyin your birthday?" He asks and smiled. "Yes, I really do, thanks" You say. You dad starts a conversation with the two of you. You feel Michaels hand getting down to your butt and of course he gripped it, making you gasp. Your dad leave the two of you and you two rush upstairs into your room to have some fun ;) -End.