Chapter 6

Edited

******3rd Person P.O.V!!*******

Michelle and Eva had showered and were headed to the hotel. Eva still thought they were going out to dinner and she was nervous because Michelle wasn't saying much to her. Usually they were very verbose when they were alone. Also, Michelle hadn't tried to do anything with her last night and she was beginning to worry that she had pushed her away one too many times.

Michelle glanced at Eva, becoming more and more nervous as they neared the hotel. She didn't know how Eva would react, or how she herself would react to anything that might happen tonight. She told herself that the worst that could happen is Eva saying no to the idea.

Lauren adjusted her outfit in the mirror. She had on a red silk lace bra with matching underwear and garters that connected to the thigh high stockings she was wearing. Michelle would be wearing lingerie under her clothes too. Lauren checked the time 8:27. They would be here soon. She did one last look around the room.

The room was spacious, one of the upper level floors that Lauren knew had to be expensive. There was a sitting area, a kitchen, a dining area, a bathroom and a big bedroom with a queen sized bed in it. Lauren had made a trail of candles from the sitting room to the bedroom. she lit a few on one of the bedside tables and beside the candles she placed a tray of white chocolate covered strawberries and whipped cream. Every girls fantasy right? she had thought to herself while setting up.She sprinkled rose petals all over the bed. On the other bedside table she placed a case that contained some items she had picked up from the sex shop earlier that day. A vibrator, a strap on, a blindfold and few other things they could have fun with. Lauren had stood back and admired her work, smiling to herself.

Michelle had pulled up at the hotel and found a parking spot. Eva gave her a confused look.

"Why are we here?" she asked.

"Umm private dinner." Michelle mumbled.

She led Eva inside to the elevator and pressed the button for the 43rd floor. They were the only ones in the elevator. The silence and stillness was deafening. Eva hated it, She wanted converstion, movement, anything to break the awkward silence. Suddenly she pushed Michelle against the wall and kissed her. The kiss was hard and passionate and it shocked Michelle for a moment but she quickly recovered and returned the kiss with equally as much force. She twisted one hand into Evas hair and grabbed her waist with the other pulling her close so their hips touched. Eva moaned into Michelles mouth and let her own hand wander down her body, grabbing at her hips and feeling up her shirt.

Ding!

The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened.

Eva groaned,

"That was way to fast."

Michelle grinned and took Evas hand. The awkwardness between them was definitely gone now and Michelle was confident tonight would be a success. They walked down the small hallway to the room where Lauren waited for them.

Lauren heard the jiggle of the door handle and jumped into position. She lay across the bed on her stomach and propped her head up in her hands.

"What is all this, for me?" She heard Eva ask from the other room.

"Yes, but theres more." Lauren heard Michelle say as their voices got closer.

They opened the bedroom door,

"Lauren??" Eva looked confused.

Lauren climbed off the bed and walked over to Eva. She ran her hand down her arm, exposed in her dress, then took her hand and led her to sit down on the bed. Michelle quetly stripped down to her undergarments. Eva look up at Michelle and gasped.