21

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Jin screamed when he opened the door to find his precious Jimin. In a matter of seconds, Jungkook, Taehyung and Namjoon appeared by his side their eyes widening when they saw him as well.

"JIMIN...YOONGI?!?" The three males screamed in unison. Jimin knew all the lectures he would be getting and so he wanted to avoid that for as long as possible.

He knew that he wouldn't get the lectures if Yoongi was there, especially if Namjoon was present as well. So Jimin's task was to make both Yoongi and Namjoon stay for as long as possible.

"Yoongi come in." Jimin said as he stepped aside to let him in.

"No, I really-" Before Yoongi could finish his sentence, he was met with a punch to his arm.

"What the f-" "Yoongi! Why don't you come inside, I said." Jimin said sternly but trying to cover his tone with his famous smile.

Yoongi was confused but after reviewing all the possible reasons for Jimin's gesture, he finally understood.

"Okay." Yoongi spoke as he was walked inside the apartment, glancing here and there, seeing how everything was clean and even caught a glimpse of someone's room who really liked pink.

Jimin followed after Yoongi, and could feel a certain pair of eyes that were staring right at him which was making him nervous.

Jin.

"Er...Jin hyung, I can explain everything I'm really sorry if I worried you guys." Jimin expected Jin to hug him, and say it was ok but that didn't happen at all. The total opposite happened.

Jin scoffed. He walked over towards Jimin and grabbed his shoulders. Jin smiled a smile that only the ones who knew him well would know that it wasn't filled with empathy.

"PARK JIMIN DO YOU KNOW HOW DAMN WORRIED I WAS! I COULDN'T SLEEP OR EAT. WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO YOU?!?" Jin screamed as he violently shook Jimin who was trying his best to not cry.

No one did anything, no one had the courage to interrupt what was happening because they were scared that they might get yelled at from Jin. They were scared to interrupt, which just made Yoongi sick.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL OR SEND-" Jin's rant was interrupted by a hand that came in between him and Jimin.

"He didn't send a message or call, because he was busy recovering from what had happened. He didn't send a message or call, because he was busy crying. He didn't send a message or call, because he was scared to have to face you and your screams towards him. He didn't send a message or call, because he was busy being taken cared of by me." Jin looked to who had spoken and found a boy, who was almost the same height of Jimin, but just a slight taller. It was Yoongi, he had interrupted Jin.

"I am going to nicely ask you to let go of Jimin, and not scream at him anymore." The boy spoke once more, Jin slowly loosening his grip on Jimin.

"Thank you." Yoongi muttered before pulling Jimin towards him. Jimin couldn't hold his cries anymore and buried his head into Yoongi's chest, letting his tears be absorbed into the fabric of the hoodie that Yoongi was wearing.

"Shhh shhh it's okay." Yoongi cooed quietly as he rubbed the crying boy's back. Him calming down quickly in response. Jin just watched, not saying anything but that was most likely because he couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of him. It seemed that it wasn't only him who was surprised from what was going on. Jungkook, Taehyjng and especially Namjoon, were standing there motionless  trying to make sense of what was happening.

Yoongi, Min Yoongi, one of the three most popular boys in school who was known to be cold towards people was trying his best to calm Jimin, Park Jimin, one of the average boys in school who was gladly accepting Yoongi's kindness.

Namjoon walked up to Jin, who was still staring and whispered, "I've never seen this side of him in all the time I've known him." It seemed that Jungkook and Taehyung also heard because their eyes widened more than they already were.

"J-Jimin, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry...you just had me so worried I didn't know what had happened to you." Jimin slowly showed his face, which Jin immediately went to in order to wipe the trails that the tears the boy shed left behind.

Jin carefully brought Jimin towards him, careful to use delicacy because he could feel Yoongi's eyes watching his every movement, and damn, he wasn't going to lie but it's fucking scary.

Yoongi initially didn't want to let go, but slowly did because he knew that he would have to let go sooner or later. Jimin slowly walked over to Jin, flinching a little because he was scared of what the older was planning to do.

Now, the opposite of what Jimin thought was going to happen occurred. Instead of being shaken violently, he was carefully brought in between two arms that were welcoming him into an embrace.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that I was just so worried and I didn't know what had happened. I am grateful that you are safe and Yoongi took good care of you." Jin slowly patted Jimin's back, and looked at Yoongi, whose stern face softened a bit. Jin mouthed a thank you before both Jungkook and Taehyjng joined in on the hug.

Namjoon and Yoongi stared, before breaking the silence.

"We should get going." Namjoon aid as he walked over to the door with Yoongi following behind. Jin gave his boyfriend a quick peck on the cheek before bringing Jimin and the other boys to the kitchen.

Just as the Yoongi was about to close the door, Jimin peeked his head out the kitchen.

"I'll be there at 7:25am ok?" Jimin whispered loud enough for the older to hear. Yoongi nodded and closed the door as he left.
—————————————————————
HI HOW ARE YOU

YES AMAZING RIGHT? I MANAGED TO UPLOAD A CHAPTER 😱😱😱

There is so much tea I need to spill so if you are willing to listen, send me a message and I will spilllll

Anyway, hopefully I'll see you all next week! Byeeeeee 😂❤️