Performing Acts

Hitoshi entered the school office and came up to the secretary. His purple hair was styled neatly and he had looked extra handsome that morning. He smiled sweetly at the woman behind the desk and he indeed looked like a very innocent boy. The woman behind the desk smiled back and asked him what she could do for him.

     "Can I please look in the students' information book?" he asked her. The book had all of the addresses, phone numbers, emails, and more of every student that was currently enrolled at the school. Unfortunately, Hitoshi didn't know where that Sora guy lived, so he had to come here.

    "I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to look at it," the secretary told him. He refrained from gritting his teeth. Damn it. So it was true. The book was hard to get with students. But a few had actually gotten their hands on it before....maybe he could be next.

     Guess it was time for him to play his cards. It was time to persuade this woman to let him. He wasn't going away without a fight.

    He put on a sad frown with puppy eyes—the ones that girls couldn't seem to resist.... well except for [Y/N] of course. "I....I was wishing to send my friend the homework after school today since he's sick....but I....I don't know where they live and I don't have their phone number. S-sorry to bother you then....I guess I'll just give him tomorrow..." he lied. He made his mouth quiver and his eyes were on the floor. Surprisingly, his acting skills were just as good as his lying skills.

     That made the secretary lady give in. She was beaming at him. "Aren't you such a sweetheart, helping others out like that. Fine. For that, I'll let you have ten minutes to look at it."

    Hitoshi grinned widely and thanked her. The lady went to retrieve the large book and gave it to him. He scanned through the pages and since it was in alphabetical order, it was going before he found. Sora.... Sora Yamamoto. He had finally found him.

    The school day ended and Hitoshi waved at [Y/N] cheerfully as she walked away. He stared at her beautiful figure long and hard before he headed to his own direction. It was time to get his plan in action.

    Using a GPS app on his phone, he found the street of where the boy lived. He looked around. It was a nice, bright neighborhood with normal sized houses. He grinned as if he could not contain his excitement. He even wanted to giggle. Soon there was going to be disaster here.

    He found the house that was supposedly Sora's house. It was a yellow house with flowers everywhere. May it be splashed soaked of blood red soon.

    He crept through their yard and found a perfect bush to hide in. It covered him well until he knew for sure on what he was going to do.

    Suddenly, he spotted a group of boys laughing and talking together as they walked down the streets. One of them had red hair and Hitoshi knew that that was Sora.

    Hitoshi flew from the bush and got onto the sidewalks. He was not going to wait any longer. He had to get revenge.

    He casually walked up to where they were and soon they spotted him. He could see that they were widening their eyes with excitement and shock. He smirked at the sight of that. This was going to be easy.

    The only one that didn't seem excited was Sora. His already pale face became even more paler and he looked like he couldn't breath. So he remembered. Good thing too, because this time Hitoshi was not going to let him get away again.

    "Sup you guys....mind if I join you?" he shouted at them. He had the biggest smile on his face.