91 - Calm Before the Storm

In one of the Royal Palaces of Serkoff Kingdom, a wide fairly lit room is situated. The room is adorned with intricate types of furniture and spiritual flowers but those things weren't the most eye-catching thing in the room; It was the large elegant bed in the middle. Beside it is an incense of mint and chamomile fragrance which seemingly trying to cover the fishy smell within the room.

On top of the large bed is a man with long blond hair draping all over his shoulder. Even with his sweat in the forehead and disheveled appearance, he still looked like a fine jade piece. His blue-colored eyes burning with passion is seemingly drowning the smaller man beneath him. The smaller man, albeit his stature is not far from the blond-hair man, had a ginger-colored hair and emerald-colored eyes. The smaller man's freckled face was tinted with red as he tried to catch up with his breathing. What was noticeable was the bite marks all over his neck and shoulders.

"Y-you... you are a monster. Let me... ahh--" The ginger-haired man cried in a hoarse voice.

"A little more, it'll be out." The blond replied with a low groan.

"Slowly a-h..." The ginger-haired pleaded back.

The blond slowly withdrew his body away from where his 'little junior' was initially connected from the other man. The movement created a faint 'squelching' sound making the ginger-haired man cover his own face in shame.

With a 'plop' sound, all the accumulated essence inside the ginger-haired man seemed to gush out. This made him tremble as he touched his lower abdomen with teary eyes.

The blond chuckled at his own masterpiece as he fought with his desire to go on another round with his partner. He hurriedly laid beside the smaller man and kissed the latter's teary eyes. He slowly traced his hands to the lower abdomen of his partner and caressed it lovingly.

"We worked hard for a week for this." The blond shamelessly whispered to his partner's ear. These words are enough to suffocate the smaller man with shame.

"You aren't a prince, you are a big lecher!" The ginger-haired man annoyingly responded with his hoarse voice. Although he sounded annoyed, he was inwardly happy. If one can see this man, they'll immediately know who he is. He was the current second prince of the Del Kingdom, Mathis Leur Del.

"Weren't you the one who started to seduce me?" The blond laughed while kneading the other's abdomen. This blond man is, of course, the missing-in-action Prince Vaughn Serkoff. Who would know why the Prince went MIA ever since the Wedding Banquet-- It was obviously because he went to rut with Mathis.

(A/N: Mia means Missing in Action)

"Don't get the wrong idea. The moment I saw you, I can't believe it as well. I bet you know that I wasn't signed up for this. I was planning to kill you at first..." Mathis rolled his eyes as he released a long sigh.

"I know. Your startled expression was good. It was a surprise to find a soulmate out of this body." Vaughn laughed proudly.

"Kill you and marry the 2nd princess... Be the consort... You totally wrecked my plan." Mathis mumbled indifferently. Mathis had long known the reason why Vaughn said 'out of this body', the moment that Vaughn had taken advantage of their mate bond, Vaughn had already blurted out about his past and incoherently said good things about making a baby and such. At first, he was reluctant, after all, he was an alpha too--- but faced with a dragon-souled mate, he can only present himself in a platter. Also, marrying the crowned prince will make him a prince consort too. Hitting two birds at one stone. Falling in love with this kind of bond might not be a bad idea. In this case, he can have the love and power which had been absent ever since he was born.