~Seventy-Three~

A/N: Surprise! You got a double-update!! xD Enjoy loves, because fuck this chapter is long lol xxx

Oh, right. Forgot to mention one more thing:

**SMUT**

Decided I'd actually warn you guys this time. xD

"Mummy!" Piper ran up to me and tugged on my shirt, "Mummy, when is daddy coming home? You said he was coming home today!"

"Yes darling, he is," I told her with a soft chuckle, "but he's coming all the way from the airport. You need to give him some time to get here," I gently stroked the back of her head, "he'll be here very soon, OK?"

"OK," Piper said with a soft sigh.

I sounded calm as I spoke to her – but on the inside, I was just as impatient to see Harry as she was. It's been four weeks since we last saw each other, and all I wanted to do was throw my arms around him and kiss him over and over – because I've missed him so fucking much.

And besides, hearing what happened at his latest show worried me. I really, really wanted to make sure he was OK.

Once Piper had gone, I pulled out my phone to re-read the text message Harry sent to me about half an hour ago after he'd gone through customs.

Hello gorgeous, I'm just leaving the airport now.

I've been waiting for this day for 4 fucking weeks. I can't wait to see you. All of you. I've missed you all like hell, and I've been dying to come back home.

I'll see you soon, darling 😘

I immediately felt myself smiling as I read through the text.

Oh, Harry. I can't wait to see you, either.

"MUMMY!" Piper screamed excitedly as she came running downstairs once more, "Mummy, there's a car coming! I saw it in my window! Is it daddy?!"

Upon hearing her words, I immediately scrambled to my feet and ran to the security system to check the cameras. Sure enough, a corporate taxi was pulling up in front of the gate – and I felt my face light up instantly as I opened the gate without hesitation and began to race to the front door.

"Mummy! Wait!" Piper cried, "Is daddy here?"

"Yes, Piper," I told her with a bright smile, "I think he is."

"YAY!" Piper squealed excitedly as began to run ahead of me, "DADDY, DADDY!"

I unlocked the front doors and pushed them open just in time to see Harry's taxi parking in front of the house. Piper wasted no time and immediately bolted outside.

"DADDYYY!" She cried out happily, "Daddy, daddy, daddy!"

The back door of the taxi suddenly flew open, and Harry suddenly came scrambling out of the car with a bright grin on his face as he ran to Piper.

Piper jumped into his arms and tightly hugged his neck – pressing her lips to his cheek in a big, smacking kiss which only made Harry smile brighter.