EP 18: JUST KISS ME

Episode 18 : Just Kiss Me

     Dashing down the flight of stairs, we could hear the distant shouts from the security guard on duty. Our laughs echoed through the lighthouse, our fingers still entwined.

I yelped in surprise when Alexander made a sharp turn --- heading through the forest. He managed to dodge all the upcoming branches, however I got smacked across the face by each of them.

" We're here...my last favourite spot." Alexander slowed down, announcing with a gleeful smile.

I let my eyes take in the surroundings, the stars shimmer above us like scattered moondust in the sky. The twinkling sequin stars made Alexander look like an gorgeous angel standing before me.

Just a few steps away, I realised we were near the edge of a tall cliff and below, a large lake which's serenity calmed my nerves.

" I love this..." I breathed out. Glancing over at Alexander -- I nearly choked on my own saliva.

" W-what are you doing?" He pulled his t-shirt over his head, displaying his solid glory. I loved the tattoo that led down his waist, along with the another tattoo that wrapped itself around his bicep.

Keeping on his knee length jeans, he  walked towards me.

I wasn't sure whether I was the only feeling the atmosphere heat up, my palms felt sweaty once more. Despite that, I couldn't tear my eyes away from that suggestive look he was giving me.

The irresistible lip biting along with the way his brown orbs peered up through his thick eyelashes. He was truly an angel.

" Dare to jump off the cliff with me?" I was challenged by the devil this time. He knew very well how I was afraid of heights, but he simply loved pushing my limits.

I took a deep breath, taking off my tshirt. "What are you waiting for?" A smirk played on my lips when I saw his eyes roam eagerly over my body.

We stood at the edge of the cliff, toes peeking out from the end.
" You know what? I don't feel like jumping any longer." I begin to brisk walk away but Alexander dragged me right back.

He took my hand in his warm one, giving my hand a small squeeze.
" I won't let go, I promise."

There seemed to be more to his words, like it was a promise to never let me go, no matter the circumstances. Maybe I was just over thinking it...

" On the count of three okay?" He reassured me but I was a fool to believe him.

Afterall, I forgotten that he absolutely loved to bend the rules.