Chapter 17: "Trespassing"

.:Art by me a long time go lol:.

You walked further into his room, the red and black chevron carpet seemed old and worn. The floor was covered in various black and red socks which you could only assume were dirty.

The self sustaining tornado was still spinning away in the corner of his room. It had picked up a few candy wrappers which were now spinning along with the yellow socks.

You walked over to a dresser and opened one of the drawers, inside were many t-shirts and shorts. You opened another and saw a collection of red, black, white and yellow boxers. As soon as you opened that drawer you closed it, after all you weren't here to look at his underwear.

There were four drawers in this dresser. You have already been through two and you can only hope that somewhere in the remaining two was a journal or notebook owned by Sans. Preferably one that has him venting or scribbling down his feelings.

Though, it's possible that he doesn't write his emotions down anywhere. Maybe that's why he feels so inclined to drink his feelings away. But you'll only know when you've searched his room thoroughly.

You opened the next drawer, inside were sweaters. Red sweaters, black sweaters, black and red sweaters... Did they wear anything other than red, black, yellow, gray and white? You're pretty sure you haven't seen a single monster down here that was wearing anything other than those colors.

You closed that drawer and opened the last one, it was filled with random junk. You dug through the drawer and uncovered many things. For example, six packets of mustard, a pair of ear buds which you weren't even sure how he could use, a red collar with gold spikes, an old camera and a photo of Sans and Papyrus from when they were younger.

The photo had been taken when Papyrus was at least a foot shorter than Sans. In the photo Sans was wearing a gray coat with brown fluff, a gray sweater with a skull on it and dark red pants that had gray triangles over the knees.

Papyrus on the other hand was wearing a very loose red and black striped sweater. Its sleeves were very long so they hung down a bit, along with that he was wearing a pair of black jeans. They were posed standing next to each other, Sans' hand was on the top of Papyrus skull and he was leaning against his shorter brother. Sans didn't have a gold tooth yet and Papyrus didn't have the crack in his skull which made you wonder how old they were and when this was taken.

You flipped the picture around, written on the back was "Sans Isaac Gaster (10) and Papyrus Alexander Gaster (5) in W.D.G.'s lab."

Now you knew how old they were when the photo was taken but not exactly when. It had no timestamp or date written on it so you could only assume that it was a long time ago.

"W.D.G.... There's that name again. Who could it be?" You asked out loud.

You had seen that name once before and that was on Papyrus' baking dish. Well, it was more likely the initials of someone's name rather than their actual name. The initials didn't match the brother's names, those would be 'S.I.G.' or 'P.A.G.' but the initials all had one thing in common, the 'G' at the end.

They may all share the same last name, 'Gaster'... There was something about that name that made you feel a chill up your spine. You had the sudden urge to look behind you and when you did, nothing was there. The emptiness in the house began to feel eerie and you were starting to wonder if you were really alone.

But nobody was here other than you, right? Maybe you're just being paranoid but you couldn't shake the feeling that you were being watched by someone.

You put the photo back in the drawer and closed it. You'd check under his bed now and after that, you aren't actually sure. His room doesn't have many places to hide things so it's difficult to make a plan of action.