Yandere!Offenderman X Abused!Fem!Reader

Requested by Tom_Jehovah 🌚

Tell me, dear reader... How would you imagine someone who can't feel love but lust, someone who kidnaps poor women for his own pleasure, meeting someone that made him feel not lust, but

~Your POV~

'Well, it's your damn fault that you forgot to buy my beer! I've already paid you enough, but ya know what?! I'm sick and tired of you, you're not worth enough spending my time! Leave and never come back!'

And with that, the door closed right into my face, leaving me laying on the cold ground. Sigh.. Great, I'm kicked out of a house... again.

Since my parents died and my house got burned by accident, i've been trying to help people from different houses with their chores so I could get paid, but.... people here aren't the kindest ....

I would work and stay there for a few nights, some of them would yell at me at everything wrong I do, hit me, bruise me, try to break me and throw me out of the house whenever the got bored... Sometimes, they would even take the little money I had left and throw me out to die, but if I was lucky enough, I would get away with some scars, bruises, some money, enough to buy myself some water and some food and that's it. However, whenever I would get a new home to work, sometimes they would tell me to take a bath. But no, not a warm and relaxing bath. A quick, cold bath, not enough to relax my body and mind, but a quick bath so I don't smell and be dirty, since they don't like havong someone dirty from the streets inside their house... and their shampoos weren't the best, but at least I'm thankful I could atleast have a bath.

But now, i'm laying on the cold, dirty ground, freezing to death, since it's late at night and I don't even have a jacket with me. All I have left is a light green t-shirt, dark brown pants and some brown slippers, while my hair was tied into a ponytail. The owner of that house always yelled at me for having my hair down, so he forced me to keep them like that.

With a sigh, I got up, tried to warm my arms with the little heat my hands had left and slowly got up to find a warm place for me to stay. I wasn't in the mood to search for a new house to stay, so I started my way to nowhere.

--------------

The temperature had dropped during the 15 minutes I had been walking, and I freed my messy hair, hoping that in this way I could warm my shoulders a little bit.

I found a lonely bench nearby and decided to sit there. The place was quiet, only the crickets could be heard. I looked at my feet, thinking of the miserable condition I was in. Back then, at my house with my family, I always felt lonely and depressed. I thought I was miserable and poor, I just wanted to run away and never come back. My parents wouldn't buy me my favorite animal and we wouldn't go to the beach place for vacation, nor buy me my favorite videogane and phone. I cried and thought I was trapped and sad, but I was wrong. I was happy then, I had everything, family, home, food, clothes... But now, I have nothing.
The freedom I once wished can true, but that costed my old life.