Chapter 4

" Ms. Agarwal you are late." Siddharth stated without looking at her.

Anu looked at her watch which showed 9:34 am and looked confused at him.

" I told you to be here in my cabin exactly at 9:30 am and now it's 9:34 am." He said coldly.

" Oh" she said sighing and earned a cold glare from him.

" Sorry Sir." She said.

" I hate hearing sorry, so you better don't make any mistakes." He stated.

" Ok Sir." She nodded.

" Since you are you are my PA, you need to follow some rules." He said and she nodded.

" You should daily be here at 9:30 am exactly with a black Coffee in your hands for me." He said and paused to look at her reaction.

" Coffee?" She asked stunned.

" Yes."

" But it's not my job." She said seriously.

" It's my PA's job which you are now." He also said seriously.

" But....."

" Look I don't need to explain anything to you.....I am the Boss here and you will obey my orders.....No more discussions." He said in finalty while she stood calmly.

" Is it clear?" He hissed at her.

" Yes Sir." She nodded frantically.

" Now bring me my coffee." He ordered and went back to his work.

She stomped out of his cabin, went to the Cafe where his coffee is kept ready for him, took his coffee and came back to his cabin.

" Sir your coffee."

He didn't even spared a glance at her.

" Now give me the files of Sharma' s and Raheja' s." He ordered and frowned while sipping his coffee.

" Ok Sir." She went to the rack and looked for the files. She brought them and placed them on his table.

" Now go and check how is the work of renovation going on in my cabin." He ordered while she nodded and sprinted out of his cabin happily thinking at least she can do some work being away from him.

******

" Hey Anu." Raj greeted sitting opposite to her in the cafe.

" What's up with your sulking face?" Neha asked her sitting beside her.

" Nothing guys, just tired." She said.

" It's your new job right, so it takes time to get habituated." Raj said smiling at her.

" Yeah babe, don't worry." Neha said side hugging her.

" What we will order today?" Raj asked and both the girls faces lit up instantly with excitement.

" Biryani." " Burgers."

Neha and Anu said at the same time and glared at each other.

" I want Biryani." Anu said glaring at her.

" No, I am craving for burgers." Neha said glaring at her back.

" You eat them every day Nehu!"

" I don't eat them every day Anu!"

" Yes you do."

" No I don't."

" Yes "

" No "