3

Yoongi POV

It was 8 o'clock. It was nap time. I was supposed to be napping at this very moment but all I could hear is 2 people running around. I figured I had to look at what was happening, how dare they disturb my nap time. I slowly arose from the couch, perfectly good for napping FYI, and trudged towards the stairs. The sounds got louder, now I could hear who it was, Taehyung and Jeongguk. They were laughing, well Taehyung was.

"Ah Taehyung! Stop running around!" I knew that was Jeongguk, he seemed frustrated. I started to regret my decision by coming up here, it looked like too much work and effort to take the last few steps. Suddenly, the running stopped, the laughter stopped, it all went silent. I climbed the last few steps and walked towards Taehyung's door, where the sound was coming from. I peeked around the corner and saw something, rather adorable if I do say so myself.

"Jin-Hyung!" I whisper yelled, knowing he would hear me. I was correct, Jin came running down the hallway.

"Yes?" I put my finger to my mouth, signalling him to be quiet. I took that same finger and pointed at the duo, snuggled up in the bed sheets, fast asleep.

No one's POV

The couple just layed there, fast asleep. Jeongguk's arm wrapped securly around Taehyung's waist, whilst Taehyung was snuggled in Jeongguk's chest.

Jin immediately saw this, and took out his phone and took a couple dozen photos.
"Awe my babies are so cute!" Yoongi rolled his eyes at his comment and walked downstairs to take his nap whilst Jin kept taking photos.

"This is definitely going in the photo album." Jin smiled. He knew Taehyung's secret, and he guessed Jeongguk did now too.

Time skip

Taehyung's POV

I woke up. I saw Jeongguk directly in front of me. I was shocked to say the least. How did this happen? Memories began to flash back in my mind.

I was in little space, Jeongguk saw me. I ran around and soon he caught me and tackled me on the bed. Then we apparently fell asleep. Why would he stay with me?

"Jeongguk?" I poked his cheek, I could barely move considering the arm that's wrapped around me. Oh my god, when did he get so strong.

"It's called exercising Taehyung-ah." Jeongguk chuckled. Did I say that out loud? Oh god that's embaressing. I turned my head away from him, considering he was now staring at me. I was pretty sure I was a blushing mess. I tried to wiggle out of his group but it just got tighter.

"Jeongguk, please let go. We need to get dressed, we have dance practice today." I sighed, I didn't really want him to let go but I'd rather not have Jin-hyung shout at me for not getting out of bed early enough. Jeongguk groaned and protested for a few moments but eventually let go. I jumped out of bed and walked towards my wardrobe. I picked out a red sweatshirt and black sweat pants.

I went into my bathroom and got changed. I then washed my face and brushed my teeth. I came out of the bathroom 10 minutes later, seeing that Jeongguk was gone. I figured he went into his room to get dressed.

No one's POV

After Taehyung went into his bathroom to get changed, Jeongguk decided he should get up too and get ready. He got up and walked to his room. Jeongguk then realised his room was a mess, his clothes were thrown around, his bed wasn't made and he had dirty dishes next to his bed.

"Ah, I'll tidy this up after dance practice." He had hoped he would remember to actually do this and not get distracted. He walked to his wardrobe that had the remains of his clean clothes, he picked out a white shirt and dark blue jeans. Jeongguk just got changed in his room, considering no one was there.

Meanwhile...

Taehyung was looking at his stuffies, he always took one to dance practice even if he couldn't see it, it made him feel safer. But. He couldn't pick! He had too many. Taehyung looked through his box one more time. He needed help.

"Jin-Hyung!" Taehyung shouted, only Jin knew about this, and he planned to keep it that way. Jin ran into the room, out of breath, thinking something went terribly wrong. Taehyung looked up at Jin, tears in his eyes.

"Oh baby what's wrong?!" Jin ran up to Taehyung and cradled him in his arms.
"I don't know which stuffie to take hyung! It's too hard to pick!" Taehyung cried. He started to sob into Jin's arms, the stress was too much. If he picked one, all the others would surely feel left out.

"Okay Taehyung-ah, who makes you feel safe?" Jin asked, already knowing the answer.
"Ggukie." Taehyung replied, now sitting up and rubbing his eyes.
"And what animal does 'Ggukie' look like?" Jin questioned, now slowly reaching for a specific plush. Taehyung started to think for a second, face scrunched up in thought.
"A...a bunny!" Taehyung semi-yelled. He now knew what stuffie to take. Jin took the stuffed bunny and gave it to the smiling child.
"Here, now come on, we have to go." Jin smiled, he took the plush and put it in Taehyung's bag, then took his hand and led him downstairs. Taehyung was happy, he hopes everyone else was too.