Volume 3 Chapter 9: Expose That B*tch! Part 2

[UNEDITED]

SMALL SHORT MATURE CONTENT AT THE END PART!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

It's been so long since the last mature part!

➳➳➳➳➳➳ let's go!

Clicking on the files that are evidences against MeiHua, Shen Yang hid it in a folder. 

Folder Name: EXPOSEDLOL. Confirm Actions?

Yes            Hell Nah

These are the only first evidences, yet they are almost enough to destroy her reputation.

'Hahaha! You're gonna get exposed now, hunny.' Shen Yang smiled evilly, but it didn't actually look evil. Instead he looked more like a naughty boy. If Yuhan was here he would've pinched his cheeks.

He began on searching more evidences.

Mission Progress:
75%  ➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟➟
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃. . . . . . 

'Oh wow, I actually made progress?'

‹ Yes, host. If you will send the files now, you will progress at 95% and if Yuhan will read it, you will finish the mission. You will be able to go to the next world. ›

'Cool. Can you tell me where is Yuhan?'

‹ To answer host's question, Yuhan is with the female lead. ›

'Huh... Already cheating at me?!'

‹ . . . ›

~*~

Chang Yuhan was eating at the rooftop when Long Meihua "accidentally" saw him there. She politely asked to eat with him. When he was about to say no, she proceeded with saying how much she is a loner. Yuhan was annoyed but pitied her at the same time. He just let Meihua sit with him but he didn't really talk the whole time.

"So... Yuhan? I didn't know that we already take lessons at the first day here, haha." Meihua kept talking gibberish. Yuhan missed Shen Yang's company. 

"Yuhan-ge... Do you like somebody?" Long Meihua put her hair behind her ears and she moved closer to Yuhan. She faced him with "attractive" innocent eyes. Any man would've fallen in love, but Yuhan didn't. Besides, he liked a certain poker-faced person more than anything.

"...Why should I answer you?" Yuhan kept eating his food, which made Meihua pout.

"I was just wondering..." Meihua had a sad look, any man would've taken pity on her, but Yuhan didn't. 

Her insane and crazy aura didn't escape Yuhan's keen senses. He decided that she was a person to be avoided.

The whole first day, she always chased Yuhan. Everyone who saw her, knew at this point that she was an obsessed girl. Suddenly, the innocent Meihua image erased from their heads and it was replaced by an obsessed Meihua. They all talked behind her back. She wasn't even that famous and yet everyone who knew her became her hater.

~*~

At the second day, every same thing happened. Except for Meihua's reputation. It worsened, actually. Shen Yang still didn't attend school, claiming he was sick. Yuhan asked if he could visit him, but Shen Yang rejected. Instead, they talked the whole night.

At the third day, Yuhan skipped school. He hanged out at the school courtyard for the whole day. Meihua panicked when she didn't find Yuhan, even his shadow. She actually threw her bag and she lost her temper. At this point, the whole class thought she was crazy. She even grabbed one of the female's collar and pushed her to the wall. She was the first student to actually get detention at the first week of school.