Preface

Hello everyone! Thank you for clicking this story and giving it a chance. All your views and votes and comments will mean a lot to me as they will inspire me to write more.

I am a newbie, so I might not be perfect or great, but please bear with me. I will make sure to try and eliminate grammatical errors and not create plot holes.

ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. FAIRYTAIL WAS NOT CREATED BY ME. FAIRYTAIL WAS CREATED BY HIRO MASHIMA AND THE CREDITS GO TO HIM AND THE STUDIO THAT HELPED ANIMATE THE MANGA TO THE ANIME WE ALL LOVE.

ALL MEDIA USED IN THIS STORY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. THEY WERE SELECTED BECAUSE THEY FIT MY THOUGHTS AND IDEAS. I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR THEM. ALL RIGHTS GO TO THEIR RESPECTIVE ARTISTS.

I TAKE CREDIT FOR THE PLOT OF THIS STORY AS IT IS MY CREATION. DO NOT REPOST OR COPY MY STORY IN ANY WAY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION.

This is something similar to a Lucy-revenge story but it escalates into something different, like a Lucy-adventure kind of story.

I know there are a lot (and I mean, A LOT) of Lucy-revenge stories out there but this one is a bit different.

Trust me!

The story starts after the Tenrou Team are released from the first master's spell. This means that after the seven year gap. The story also mentions certain events that took place before, specifically after the Edolas adventure.

There are new characters present in this story that were CREATED BY ME and would be playing significant roles in this story. This means there would be new powers, new allies, new enemies, new secrets and possibly, new ships!

Characters might be out-of-character in this alternate-reality, so don't be surprised.

Please, only Constructive Criticism in the comments section. Don't go straight up trashing my story.

Join Lucy on her quest to prove Fairytail wrong and discover things you never knew!

Hope you enjoy!

🧚‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏿‍♀️

-MyAfrifaMe

🧚‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🧚🏽‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏿‍♀️