♥ 5 ♥

A/N: IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END

Do we all like her?

----------

Your POV

"Aigoo~" I tried to clear my head and relax myself knowing that it was really happening.

The surgeon was discussing the things one last time.

"I know it's very hard for you to take it, but trust me. It's just your face that's gonna change. Not your personality."
I was little relieved with what the surgeon said.

-----------
a lot of time skips

My face looks swollen with the surgery and it hurts like HELL!

I just want the pain to stop so I called my surgeon to do something to make the pain away.

"Take this pain reliever." He handed me a pink pill, its not that big so its just easy to take.

"Thanks..."

------------

"We can't let you do work for now. Just rest so the healing will be fast." Manager-nim said.

"Okay, thanks."

"Oh, and btw, you'll be staying here in the hospital until your face is completely normal again." He added.

"W-What?!"

"You heard me right, darling." He smirked.

-------------

A month later

The healing is done. The swelling is kind of done. My face is a lot more slimmer that it was used to. It's shaped like V. And my nose is more pointier.

It's been 1 month since I have talked to the boys. I have planned to surprise them.

----------

I walked into the apartment and I saw the boys playing games. I walked in and said hi.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!" Jin shouted when he saw me.

----------

Jin's POV

We were playing fortnite when a hot girl walked into our apartment.

"WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!" I shouted.

She's so sexy. Her V line is perfectly shaped (I was talking about the jaw.) her curves that is showing in her silk velvet red dress that is up to her high knee. Her eyes were shining in the natural lighting. Her nose that is pointy. She's perfect.

I think I'm falling in love.

But I love Y/N more than her.

I miss Y/N.

"Uh, guys. It's me." She said while looking at us.

I looked at the boys and saw that they were daydreaming about her. I know, because she's just perfect.

I looked at her and she looks familiar.

It can't be...

"It's me, Y/N!" She said smiling and opening her arms signaling us to hug her.

And we did.

We raced to her like a child for whose the first to hug her.

I won. Hah.

----------

"That's why you're out for a month?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah." She answered.