76 『Narrative』

Wearing her pair of pajamas, Sana can't stop walking at the fancy restaurant to find Tzuyu. She can't stop cursing and a lot of people are gazing at her. Some of them are looking because she's a famous model and some of them are judging her outfit in a fancy restaurant.

Meanwhile, at the comfort room, Cheng Xiao slowly pushed Tzuyu at one cubicle and quickly locked it up.

"Sweetheart, I'll teach you what to do" she said with a seductive voice to seduce Tzuyu.

"We should go out now, Xiao" Tzuyu said but Xiao blocked the door as she put her hands around Tzuyu's nape.

"Let's do something before we go out" She smiled as she press her lips against the younger one.

"Please respond Tzuyu, I need you" she said as she continue to kiss Tzuyu roughly.

"Please" she pleaded with her beautiful doll-like eyes.

Tzuyu remembered something. The lips that she adored before which is Cheng Xiao's lips that made her respond with her kisses. Cheng Xiao smiled as she guided Tzuyu's hand near her breasts but Tzuyu awkwardly stopped when Xiao did that.

"You can touch it, Tzuyu. It's all yours" she said. She touched Tzuyu's hand and put it inside her shirt.

"Squeeze it, Tzuyu" she said. Tzuyu gulped but she did it causing for Cheng Xiao to moan.

"More... please" she said as their lips touched once again.

"Kiss my neck, Tzuyu" Xiao mumbled. Tzuyu hesitated to do it but Xiao leaned in and let Tzuyu kiss her neck causing for her to moan.

"I'm wet now, baby. Your fingers please"

"What?"

"This fingers" She said and guided Tzuyu's hand inside her pants.

Outside the restaurant, Sana dialed Hansol and they are now traveling to the said restaurant. She was about to start the engine of her car but she suddenly needs to pee.

She went inside the restaurant, specifically at the comfort room and heard those moans from one cubicle.

"I don't think this is right, Xiao. Let me go" she heard Tzuyu said and her eyebrows furrowed upon hearing that.

"CHENG FUCKING XIAO" Sana shouted as she kicked the door.

"Sana" Tzuyu called out as she try to go out.

"YOU WILL OPEN THE DOOR OR I'LL CALL THE POLICE THAT YOU'RE HARASSING SOMEONE INSIDE THE CUBICLE?!" She shouted out loud that's why Cheng Xiao opened the door right away.

"Ohh, Sana. We're just making out inside the cubicle with my girlfriend"

"Girlfriend your ass. Are you okay, Tzuyu?" Sana quickly asked as she grab Tzuyu's arm but the other girl also grab her causing for them to hold her like they are playing thug of war.

"You're my girlfriend. Don't listen to her, Tzuyu. That whore is brainwashing you" Xiao said causing for Tzuyu to look at her.

"No, Tzuyu. Don't listen to that bitch. She's the one who's trying to brainwash you" Sana said and Tzuyu tilted her head to her direction.

She doesn't know who to believe and her head hurts because of them. They can't stop bickering that made her moved away.

"Tzuyu" Xiao said as she hold Tzuyu again.

"Let's go home, Sana" Tzuyu said. Sana smiled at Cheng Xiao that pisses her off.

"One day, Sana. I'll get my girl" Xiao said before she walks away.

"Are you okay?" Sana asked as she tuck Tzuyu's hair behind her ear.

"My head hurts. Let's go home" Tzuyu said and Sana quickly drove back to their house with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu immediately laid down on the couch and Sana worriedly look at her. She doesn't know how to approach her after witnessing that at the comfort room. She doesn't know what they did and she's afraid to ask Tzuyu because she doesn't want to hurt herself.

"Do you want me to massage your head, Tzuyu?" Sana asked and the younger one nodded.

Sana placed a block of chair near the couch as she starts to massage Tzuyu's head. They didn't talk at all and  few moments later, Tzuyu eventually fell asleep.

Sana sat on the couch and stared at Tzuyu's face. She doesn't know what to feel right now while looking at her for a long time.

She leaned closer to hug Tzuyu and she can smell Cheng Xiao's scent from her. Sana smiled bitterly as she stood up from the couch to go to her room.