Affair pt1

"What they don't know won't hurt them, baby boy~"

***

Jungkook had been married to Yoongi for three years now. Things had started out ok, but now he wasn't so sure. Jungkook knew that Yoongi loved him, that much was obvious, but the younger wasn't so sure if he loved his husband anymore. Every time Yoongi would initiate any skin ship, it didn't ignite that spark that it used to.

Jungkook laid in their bed, waiting for his hyung to come home from work, which he should in a  few minutes now. The younger figured he should be a good husband and get dinner ready, that way Yoongi would have something to eat when he arrived home. Jungkook sighed and made his way into the kitchen, and opened the fridge to get some meat and cheese. He made a quick sandwich for Yoongi and left it on the counter before going back into the bedroom.

Soon he heard the door open and close, a loud sigh following it. Jungkook took off his shirt and changed into something a bit more formal than his pajamas. He changed into tight black ripped jeans, and a black leather jacket, quickly throwing on some makeup before stepping out of the room. 

He saw Yoongi slouched over on the table, his back rising and falling at a long steady pace "Yoongi?" Jungkook called, walking over there

The elder jerked up, his black hair bouncing cutely as he did so "Hey Kookie. How was your day?" he asked and yawned, not looking at the younger his eyes cast down onto the sandwich Jungkook had made

"Fine, and yours?" He asked, sitting down across from his husband 

"Tiring" He said yawning again "Why are you dressed so nice?"

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck "Oh um I'm headed out. Get some rest honey don't wait up" He said before standing, not even sparing the elder a second glance

Jungkook took the keys from the bowl on the mantle and left the house. He made his way to Yoongi's car and got in, starting it immediately after. He put it into drive and drove in silence to the bar he goes to almost every night now. He parked his car in one of the reserved spaces ad got out, locking the door behind him. 

He strutted inside the building, immediately going to sit at the bar. Just like usual.

"Hey Kooks, what're you having tonight?" The bartender, Namjoon, asked. Who also happened to be Jungkook's best friend  

"Hopefully some good dick" He joked

Namjoon laughed "The usual ok" He said, basically deciding for the younger

It was only moments before a bottle and glass was slid to Jungkook. The younger said a quick thanks to Namjoon before pouring himself a drink and taking a long swig of it. Jungkook sat there, wallowing at the bar, drinking and slowly getting drunk.

About an hour later a guy came over and sat next to Jungkook. The younger was sort of wasted at this time, but he could clearly see how handsome the guy was. Jungkook turned his head and stared at the guy, he had wavy black hair that was cut into a mullet, and a shard jawline. It was hard for Jungkook to see due to the lighting, but from that he could tell the guy had dark chocolate eyes, and plump kissable lips.

 It was hard for Jungkook to see due to the lighting, but from that he could tell the guy had dark chocolate eyes, and plump kissable lips