Chapter 16

~Before the incident when Jungkook saw Taehyung at school. ~

Jin POV~

"Nevermind,i will wash the dish .Go to school ." i said.

"OK." he said.

Then ,he took his bag and went to school with Jinwoo. After them went out from this house, i heard the others were like fighting. I went toward them. I shook (JUNGSHOOK) with what had just happened.(LOLLLL)

"What's going one here?" i asked them.

"Tae hit me cause i said that i want to took Jungkook home " Jimin said.

"WAIT...WHAT ? " I yelled .(U all know why ?Cause he SHOOK) (LOLLLL)

"I know right, " he said.

"Tae, tell me the reason why you hit Jimin ?" Namjoon asked.

TAE POV~

I look at Namjoon hyung and then the others. I sighed.

"Cause i want to say to him that i'm sorry . " i said.

"Really ? thats mean you.... " Hoseok hyung said with a worried tone.

" I....I still not sure about that ." i said.

They looked relief when i said that i'm not sure. Do they love him ? If yes, i'm gonna be so doomed since i'm the bad guy here. The bad guy who suddenly want to be a good guy. I hope he can forgive me. 

"Hyung ... " i said to Jin hyung and make a puppy eyes.

"Aishhh, Jimin u can fetch him tomorrow. Let Tae pick him up today ." Jin hyung said.

"What???? Namjoon hyunggggg. Look at Jin hyunggggg .He can pick up Jungkook tomorrow too what ?" Jimin said. (My broken english is backkkkk )

"Tomorrow is my turn to fetch Jungkook." someone said from behind.

I looked behind and the one who said that is Yoongi hyung .

"HYUNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG " Jimin whined.

"Then, u can fetch him after Yoongi. " Jin hyung said.

"Excuse me ,after Yoongi hyung is my turn okay. " Hoseok hyung said.

"Then, me " Namjoon hyung said.

"Namjoon ,we can fetch him together ." he just nodded his head.

"Still, its too long to wait ." Jimin said.

"So that is it. Jimin ur turn is gonna be next after me and Namjoon , ok ?" Jin Hyung asked.

Jimin didn't answer the question and stamping his feet towards his room . 

"Thank you hyung." i said.

"U really want to say sorry, right? " he asked.

I nodded my head and went to my room to get ready.

"I really hope that he can forgive me. I want him so badly . I want him to be only mine forever. " i said to myself.

I looked inside my clothes and looked for a clothes that can make him melt .( WHAT ARE U THINKING AUTHOR-NIMMM )(HAHAHAHAH) (MELT FOR ALL OF US ACTUALLY )

I try too many clothes until my room is almost full with my clothes . My room is tidy before but now its become messy like really messy. I took like almost one hour just to get ready . I looked at the clock and it almost for school end. I quickly went to take car keys and get ready to go to the car. But suddenly, i almost forgot to take my precious sunglasses. Since, i gotta wear sunglasses to look hot than usual. 

I went to the car and drive to his school. I had arrived to the school and there were some student already went back. I can't find Jungkook so i get out from the car and lean to the car. I look at the other student.

"i'm more handsome than the other boys here. Hope Jungkook doesn't like anyone here ." i said to myself.

A few minutes later, I saw Jungkook walk to the school gate while talking with Jinwoo. Then, he looks around and we suddenly made an eye contact. He looks me with a weird face.Then , he looks around again. 

" i'm gonna go there ." i said .

I went there towards him and he looked behind but there is no one behind him. Then, I went to him and he try to run away but i had time to hold his hand. 

He shocked and looks at me.

Again...

We made an eye contact for the second time. 

................................................................................................................................................................

-Chapter 16 is out my precious readerss. <3

-Hope you all like ittttt. ^^

-Plz vote and comment .. 

-Thank u so much whoever read my story which is not that best than the other story.

-Love u guys so so so so so muchhhhhh. <3

TT