29

Jungkook rushed into his house and closed the door behind him. The date wasn't for another 3 hours but he couldn't help but feel excited. He dropped his backpack to his feet and threw his keys on the counter.

"Finally you're here we've been waiting for almost 2 hours." A voice spoke which made Jungkook jump a mile and scream.

He turned his head to see his five friends scattered around in his living room. They were all sitting and looking at him like it was so normal that they'd be there.

"What the fuck?! Are you fucking insane you assholes! You scared the shit out of me!" Jungkook roared.

"Woah, no need to shout." Tae held up his hands in mock surrender.

"It's not our fault you didn't see us." Jimin shrugged.

"Why are you here?" Jungkook questioned as his heart rate went back to normal.

"Taehyung wanted to help you get ready for your date and he insisted that the rest of us come along as 'support'. Whatever the fuck that means." Namjoon made air quotes and sighed.

"You know I gave you guys a key for emergencies, right?" Jungkook asked while raising his eyebrows.

"This is an emergency. What if you dress ugly and Yoongi leaves you?" Tae inquires.

"What time is the date?" Jin changed the subject.

"7:30."

"What! That isn't enough time!" Tae shrieked while standing up from the couch.

"Well I guess we'll be here for a while so we can make sure you come home safely." Joon shrugged slightly.

"Jin should cook for us then. Otherwise we might die." Jimin perked up, smiling at the eldest.

"Maybe I'm okay with that." Jin deadpanned, getting offended looks from the rest. "Fine, just this once."

"I'll help." Namjoon added.

They all stared at him blankly. He glanced at all of them, confused.

"What?" Joon asked obliviously.

"No way are you helping cook." Jungkook shook his head.

"When I try to let you help, you almost set the house on fire!" Jin exclaimed.

"That was one time!" Namjoon defended. They all eyed him. "Okay two times." He mumbled.

"Exactly. Which is why you are not helping." Jin shook his head and stood up. He made his way over to the kitchen and searched for something to make.

Taehyung had ushered Jungkook into his room so he could find him an outfit. Jungkook had reminded him multiple times that he said nice but not too fancy so Taehyung wouldn't pick something that was too extra.

"What about this?" Tae questioned while holding up a dress shirt, navy blue jacket and matching navy blue slacks.

"That's great, I'll try it on. Get out." Jungkook hummed while taking it from him. Tae rolled his eyes at his attitude but walked out.

Jungkook undressed and put on the chosen outfit. He rolled his eyes when he looked in the mirror. Of course of all the dress bottoms to choose from, Taehyung had to pick one of his tightest pairs. They defined his thighs and ass a little more than necessary. He didn't even remember why he still owned these. He sighed but decided to keep them on, since they were the only ones that went with the jacket. He grabbed some socks and put on his shoes. Then he opened the door and walked out. He entered the living room to show them his outfit. He stood in front of Tae, Hobi and Jimin and waited for their response.

"Well damn." Hobi commented while looking him over. Tae and Jimin shot him a glare.

"You think this is good enough?" Jungkook asked.

"I approve." Tae said while clapping obnoxiously.

"Wait a minute......where is Joon?" Jungkook panicked, looking for the older who was no longer in the living room. His eyes widened in horror and he rushed to the kitchen.

"What is this egg doing in my kitchen?!" Jungkook yelled, not referring to the egg carton on the counter, but to the taller male who was holding a small bowl in his hands.

"Hey!" Namjoon glared at him.

Jin looked up from the stove and shrugged.

"He's just helping mix some stuff. He's not allowed near the stove though." Jin stated nonchalantly.

"But you literally said-! I was gone for 5 minutes! 5!" Jungkook emphasized his point by holding up his hand. Chuckles were heard from the living room.

"I know, I know but he wanted to and I felt bad." Jin held up his hands.

"I haven't even done anything wrong yet!" Namjoon beamed proudly.

"Congratulations." Jungkook's dull tone filled with sarcasm.

"I'm just going to stay in here to keep an eye on you. I don't want my house to be destroyed." Jungkook said before hopping on the counter. Joon shrugged and continued mixing the contents that were in the bowl.

"I need that mixture now." Jin ordered without looking away from the stove.

"Okay." Namjoon replied with a smile.

'Just hand him the bowl. It can't be that hard.' Namjoon thought as he made his way to Jin.

Apparently for Namjoon, it is.

He had almost reached the stove but his foot got caught on a cord that was connected to something in the kitchen.

"AHH!" He screeched as he fell forward and the bowl went flying. His body thumped on the floor and he groaned in pain. Jin turned around from the stove and looked at him. He was disappointed but not surprised.

"One job. I gave you one job." Jin shook his head. Namjoon looked up at him with an apologetic look on his face.

"Sorry Jinnie." Namjoon apologized before getting up and dusting himself off. There was a huge mess on the floor.

The others had come into the kitchen and busted out laughing at Namjoon's clumsiness. Jungkook face palmed.

"Clean this up." Jin commanded and Joon immediately got to work.

"I want Hobi to help instead. The ingredients and instructions are over there. Just mix it and give it to me." Jin instructed, getting a nod from Hobi.

Jungkook looked at the clock. Time flew by and Yoongi would be there any minute. He quickly got off the counter and left the kitchen to grab his phone and keys. Then as if on cue, there was a knock on the door. Jungkook's heart pounded as he walked up to the door. He took a deep breath before opening it.

On the other side of the door was Yoongi, holding a bouquet of roses and wearing a smile on his face.

Huh.