The Highlander

This is my first draft, UNEDITED, so pleas take that in mind when leaving constructive criticism. I know most of my chapters are crappy because I am waiting to finish the book before I edit! Just want to say I have had a lot of abuse through harsh comments people try to pass off as "criticism" even though it's blatant bullying so please don't be cruel in your comments about I do love criticism so I can get better!

Sorry if i sound harsh but people have been very harsh and mean in the way they spoke about this on chapters one and two when they hadnt even given the book a proper go.

HIGHEST RANKINGS:

#1 in Historical Fiction

When Rosaline Perriwell visited a psychic, the last thing she expected was to get thrown back centuries in time, and into the Scottish highlands. Stuck in the past, she has no idea of how to return to the 21st century.

Finn McCall has gone to war with his enemy clan, the McKenzie's. However, on his way to battle, he comes across a flustered and shook up Rosaline. Too proud to leave her alone and too attracted and interested in her to leave her defenceless, he brings her with him.

His attraction for the mysterious woman grows, as does Rosaline's for him, but can Finn protect her from the deadly battle ahead? And can he keep her close, away from a certain jealous warriors clutches?

* * * * * * * * * *