$ Roy x Reader

Okay so this story is really old and I decided to rewrite a lot of stuff but I also counted up all of the requests I've gotten and I have 66 left which I want to at least be 1,000 words each so please if you are reading this add it to a reading list called like "Come back Later" or something because this will slowly be up to date with my current writing style.

Roy's POV

     I watched as (Y/N) Jumped off of the platform to spike Ike.  It was successful as the loud speaker boomed 'VICTORY FOR (Y/N)!'.  Everybody cheered as she did her victory pose.  People walked up to her to congratulate her as I just stared.  She and I were bestfriends so she would come over to me eventually.  

     I waited another minute before I heard her call my name running over.  The thing is I liked her a lot and her boobs bouncing from running was not helping.

     "Roy!! How did I do?"  I laughed at how happy she was.

     "You did great (Y/N)!".  She didn't win very often and that's when we started hanging out.  I became her teacher and now We're bestfriends.  She smiled brightly and pulled my arm to the practice room.  I stared at her hand where she had grabbed.  I was so distracted that I failed to notice that we passed the Practice Room.

     "Wait-  We already passed the practice room"  She looked back at me and giggled.

     "Silly Boy!  I've been on an eight game win streak because of you".  She stopped and got close to my ear and whispered "I'm rewarding you silly~".  I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.  What did she mean like that?

      While I was still confused we ended up in her room.  She sat me down on her bed and backed up.

     "You wait here Roy~".  She grabbed a box and went into her bathroom.  I sat patiently as I heard her humming a little song.  Only a few minutes later she came out in a (f/c) lingerie set.  The blood left my cheeks and went lower.  I felt myself press against my boxers and the armor I was wearing was no help.  She smirked and got on her knees in front of me.

     "W-Wait (Y/N),  W-why are you doing this?!".  She looked up at me but she looked sad? She covered herself a little.

     "sorry, I thought you wanted this...".  She looked away and I panicked.  I grabbed her shoulders and kissed her.  She stared at me with wide eyes before closing them and kissing me back.  I pulled back from the kiss and pulled her onto my lap.

     "Don't get me wrong, I've always wanted this!  But I was just shocked.  I didn't think you liked me".  She smiled and started to remove my armor.

     "Then help me remove all of this excess armor~".

~Timeskip because ya girl doesn't want to talk about removing armor and then clothes~

     I pushed her onto her hands and knees and got behind her.  I leaned over her and laid kisses from her shoulder to her lower back as I slowly inserted myself.  She screamed out in pleasure but I quickly put my hand over my mouth.

     "This will be apart of your training . . . . Stay quiet my princess". She hummed in response as I went in and out at a slow pace.  I started to speed up as i felt her tremble from trying to keep quiet.  I laughed and continued to suck on her neck while increasing speed.

     We heard people outside of her room and I took this as a perfect opportunity.  I started pushing in further and whispered dirty things into her ear.  She let out little muffled moans here and there until she let out a loud one.  I smacked her ass and then massaged it.

     "I said keep quiet.  Now everybody knows you're my little slut".  She whimpered. 

     "Roy~  Please... if I have to keep quiet then go fast and make me cum already~".  I bit down on her neck and thrusted quicker making her moan louder and louder.  I grunted as she moved her hips to match with my thrusts.  

    Soon I felt her walls clench around me as she came.  I thrusted a few more times before coming as well.  I pulled out and gently grabbed her hips. laying down and pulling her on top of me.  She cuddled into me and I soon heard little snores.  I ran my fingers through her hair before falling asleep as well.

OMG okay so this is really rushed since I couldn't save changes and I didn't want to leave my computer on so luckily this isn't a request or the person would be really upset