27 ~ D-Draco

You woke up the next day, not really sure about anything. You wanted to talk to Hermione for sure. You only weren't sure if she also wanted to talk to you.. You were pretty hard on her while she tried to help.. but you just couldn't stand any more criticism on your life choices.

You swung your legs over the edge of the bed and sat up. Pansy was still asleep and so were your other roommates. You got up and got dressed.

You didn't want to go to breakfast yet, you first wanted to talk to Hermione. You weren't sure where she was though..

You started looking for her in the most obvious place. The library. It wasn't a surprise that she was there trying to get Ron to understand the basics of potions. She still hadn't given up on that.

'No, Ronald! Seriously, I'm so close to giving up!' She yelled in frustration.

The librarian shushed her. You weren't she if you had to bother her. She looked up and saw you. She said something to Ron and then walked over to you.

'Hey..' She just said.

'Hey.. listen.. I'm really sorry. I know I shouldn't have gotten angry. I just.. I'm sick of the judgement and I thought that you were going to judge me too.'

Hermione didn't say anything she just hugged you. You hugged her back with a smile.

'I know. It's alright.' She said.

She let you go.

'Thank you for being kind.' You smiled.

'Forgive and forget. Do you want to sit with us?'

-

You spend the entire day with Ron and Hermione. Apparently, Harry went with Dumbledore. You had no idea why but you could ask him about it later.

You were now heading to Draco. He was still in the hospital wing but he could get out tomorrow. You couldn't wait to spend more time with him again.

'Where are you going?'

You turned around and saw Pansy. You sighed and crossed your arms.

'I'm going to Draco.'

'So you two are actually still together? Didn't he tell you?'

'Tell me what?'

'His secret.'

Apparently, Pansy thought that it would scare the living hell out of you but it didn't. She was waiting for another chance to get to Draco. Like a snake patiently waiting to strike for his pray.

'He told me. I plan to support him.' You said.

'You're the dangerous type.' She said. 'You're playing with your life and you know it.'

'In a relationship, you're supposed to be there for each other. So I'm planning to do that. I'm sorry that you can't take that.'

'It's not that I can't take it. I'm just waiting for the day that it goes terribly wrong.' She grinned.

'You can wait your entire miserable life.' You hissed.

You turned around and continued walking. You didn't want to speak to her anymore. She annoyed you. Like all the time. She was more annoying than hearing a clock tick when you want to sleep.. or finally getting home after a long day and being forced to do stuff while you just want to take a nap.

You smiled when you entered the hospital wing. The thought of seeing Draco made you happy. You looked around and approached his bed. But then you stopped.

His bed was empty.. He was gone?! Where did he go? Why did he leave? What was he doing? You started to panic. Why did he leave? He needed his rest.. What if something happened?