thirty seven - "you have a comeback for everything"

⚠️ SOFT OVERLOAD WARNING ⚠️

I don't move when I wake up. Mostly because I'm enjoying just resting in Brad's arms and as soon as he wakes up he'll let go of me and go and get a shower instead.

It was Sunday, and tonight was our last night in London. Yesterday we had gone on a walk around the London Bridge and we ended up having some dinner out by the river. We didn't get back until late.

My hands play with Brad's curls as I lay half on and half off of him while we rest on the bed. I glance at the clock and see that we've got another hour before breakfast finishes and we have to find a different place to eat.

Despite my want for food, I don't wake Brad up to go and get it and instead lay in bed for ten more minutes before Brad stirs away.

I remove my hand from his hair but he grabs my wrist and puts it back, "keep doing that. I like it."

I blush and continue to play with his curls, before he lets out a sigh and turns to his phone to see the time.

"Shit, we need to get ready for breakfast," he says and we both get out of bed. I choose my outfit for the day—a yellow shirt and some standard mom jeans—and change into it while Brad showers.

He walks back in ten minutes later in a towel hanging off of his hips and have to use every inch of muscle I have to tear my gaze from his toned torso.

He changed into some boxers and a white shirt before doing his hair and then putting on some black trousers with thin white lines going down them. We grab our bags and then leave promptly to go downstairs for breakfast.

We finish eating in time for us to not get kicked out of the breakfast hall and Brad and I walk hand in hand down to the nearest tube station.

"Where are we going today?" I ask, watching Brad buy his ticket before I buy my own. He puts his cash in and gets his ticket before turning to me.

"We'll go wherever you want," he smiles over to me as I pay for my ticket. He stands behind me with his hand on the small of my back as I click the options to buy it.

"I wanna go to Leicester Square," I tell him as we look at the tube maps. "There's some great buskers there apparently and then there's the M&M store, too."

"Let's go, then," he takes my hand, brushing some hair out of my face as we walk down the tube tunnels to get to Leicester Square. We get off near Chinatown which is only a minute walk.

The Christmas decorations were still hung up high as we walk down the street. Brad holds me close as the streets gradually grow more and more crowded and he tells me not to let go of his hand.

My legs were aching from the last two and a bit days in London but it didn't stop me from walking quickly with Brad.

As expected, Leicester Square was crowded with buskers and crowds watching them. The Lego Store was sitting across from the huge M&M store that was on display and Brad and I go there first. We pick up some cute M&M toys before going to the bottom floor where the huge M&M statues were.