thirty eight - "i have that affect"

⚠️ SEXUAL CONTENT WARNING ⚠️

"It's our last day in London, are you ready to go?" Brad asks through the bathroom walls as I wrap a towel around my body

"No! I'm not," I shout back. We had both woken up late after spending quite a while last night making out and joking around with each other, so now we had to get breakfast while we are out in London, although it'll be more of a brunch.

We had a train to catch at three so we didn't have long to walk around but we'd gone to most of the tourist attractions anyway, so we'd probably just hang around near the train station before we left anyway.

I walk out of the bathroom, holding my towel tighter around my body while Brad stands next to the bed with a ball of tissue in his hand and his trousers laid on the bed as he dabs the tissue ball on it lightly.

"What happened?"

"I made myself a cup of tea and I spilt it all over my leg by accident," he grumbles and I can't help but laugh at him. "Let me tell you, tea plus light coloured trousers don't go well together."

"I can imagine," I smile as I grab my outfit from my suitcase, changing in the bathroom quickly before joining Brad in the main room once more.

He now wore a clean pair of trousers as he fastened his suitcase up. I shove all my stuff in my suitcase and soon enough we're ready to leave.

Brad rugs on my hand and we exit the room with our card keys and take the elevator downstairs to the lobby. Brad checks us out of the hotel and we find a McDonalds to order our brunch.

We sit in the back of the fast food restaurant, him opposite me as we both were on our phones. Brad had to charge his since he forgot to do it last night and the mobile tickets were on Brad's phone. My mum had messaged me this morning saying she wanted all of the details of what had happened on my trip and that she hopes I have a safe journey home.

"Mango?"

I don't both to correct him and instead roll my eyes, "yes, Brad?"

"I just thought I'd let you know how beautiful you are," he compliments me and I look over to him, my cheeks flushing red as he smiles over at me. He takes my spare hand in his and engulfs it with his own.

"You're so cringe," I scrunch my nose up despite the fact my stomach was erupting into endless butterflies.

He rolls his eyes at me and soon enough we have to leave for our train home. We throw our rubbish in the bins before making our way out to the train station.

Brad had booked us first class tickets home and we sat next to each other, his head resting on my shoulder as he let his eyes close.

"Thank you for the past few days," I smile down at him as he runs his fingers lightly over my knuckles as we begin to exit the train station.