Chapter 12

"Dinah invited me out to a party tonight"

"She did huh?" Lauren questions distractedly as she flips through some paperwork, her eyes flickering up to make brief eye contact with the young girl for a seconds before looking back down again.

Camila nods, squirming anxiously in the doorway of the woman's office, "so...can I go?" She asks quietly.

"I thought you didn't like parties" Lauren states with a frown, running a hand through her hair.

"I don't...but, but I wanted to go see Dinah" Camila replies nervously, pulling her sleeves down to cover her hands.

Lauren glances up again, "can't you do that without having to go to the party? Unless of course, you lied to me when we first met and you like going out just as much as her" she says, eyebrows raised challengingly.

Camila was quick to shake her head, "no, I promise I wasn't lying. I don't like parties I just...I just..." She trails off, not really knowing what to day.

Sighing, Lauren looks up properly from her paperwork knowing she wasn't going to get anything done with the young girl in the room with her, "look Camila, I'm not going to stop up from going out. I was just confused as you seemed miserable the night we met which was you know, at a party, the thing you seem so eager to go to now." she speaks.

Nodding in understanding, Camila lets out a heavy sigh, "just forget about it ma'am. It doesn't matter" she whispers as she walks out of the room towards the living from. She doesn't want Lauren to get mad at her if she continues to fight her on something she obviously doesn't want to talk about.

"Camila wait"

She freezes in place at the woman's words, slowly turning around to face to face her.

"You can go okay? But I'd like it if you were back by midnight" Lauren speaks as she cups the younger girls cheeks, leaning gown to place a peck to the corner of her lips.

Blushing softly, Camila nods, leaning in to give the woman a quick hug before hurrying off towards the direction of the stairs shouting a loud 'thank you' behind her.

Shaking her head playfully, Lauren heads backs towards her office.

*

When twelve o'clock comes and passes, Lauren finds herself pacing the hallway with a scowl on her face. Deep down she had hoped Camila would follow the rules when she had given them earlier today, but a tiny part of her knew something like this would happen.

She just knew it.

Just as she goes to pace for the umpteenth time, she was interrupted by her phone vibrating in her back pocket. She grabs it, her scowl depending when she see's the caller ID.

Camila.

Pressing accept probably harder than she should have, she brings the device to her ear, "where are you Camila?" She asks, trying to refrain from yelling.

"I just left the party" a tentative whisper fills her ears.

"And would you care to tell me why you decided to defy me? Mhh? I gave you a specific, reasonable time to return home by Camila, and yet you still decide that that wasn't good enough!"

"Lauren please-"

"Is that any way to address me?" Lauren cuts her off, her grip round her phone tightening.

"No ma'am, I-I'm sorry"

Closing her eyes and running a hand over her face, Lauren takes a deep breath to try and calm herself down, "just get home Camila" she whispers, her tone full of obvious disappointment.

"I have no way of getting home ma'am"

"Then why the hell did you go in the first place? Just text me the address Camila, I'm so damn disappointed in you" Lauren presses end call and practically shoves her phone into her jean pocket before leaving the house.

The door slams behind her harder then necessary, but she couldn't particularly find it in her to care. Pulling open the car door, she climbs in and makes quick work of buckling up her seatbelt. It was then her phone beeps signalling Camila had actually done as she told.

Once typing the address into her gps, she starts the car and heads towards the destination Camila was at. She drives the ten minutes in silence, not bothering with the radio like she normally would and when comes to a stop, a small figure makes itself visible and heads towards her, pulling open the passenger door.

"In the back" she states monotonously, not bothering to look away from the place in front of her.

Face red and wet with tears and snot, Camila nods dejectedly and closes the passenger door again. She limps round to the back of her car and climbs in, her trembly hands reaching for the seatbelt.

She hears the car start once it clicks into place and as it begins to move, the tears begin to once again fall down her cheeks.

Her nose begins  to run again too but she doesn't bother to wipe either away. She simply stares out of the window, her throat tight with the effort it took to hold back the sobs that were begging to escape.

She honestly hadn't meant to defy Lauren. It just...happened. She knew she had to be back by midnight, she even had an alarm set on her phone a she didn't forget but Dinah was pretty convincing.

She had said because she was a Dom herself, and that she was responsible, it was okay to miss her 'curfew' and because she had wanted to impress her and her friends, she had stupidly listened.

She regrets it now though. She just wants Lauren to take her into her arms and sooth her. Tell her everything was okay and that it wasn't her fault. But instead she had been rejected, shoved to the back of the car like she didn't deserve to be listened to.

She doesn't blame the woman though. If she was in her position she would have done the same thing.

Before she could get lost in her thoughts anymore, the car had been pulled to a stop.

The door opens and a hand was held out to her and desperate for any kind of physical contact, she was quick unbuckle herself and take it, letting herself be eased out of the car.

"I'm not in the mood to deal with this tonight. Go get your pyjamas on and go to bed, okay? We'll talk tomorrow" Lauren interrupts the silence when they walk through the front door, reaching back to close and lock it behind her.

Bottom lip quivering again, Camila nods her head, "can I...can I have a cuddle? Please?" She practically begs, tears beginning to fall down her cheeks.

Lauren sighs, but nods, gently pulling her into her arms. She tries to take it in. The feeling of her arms around her, the smell of her shirt pressed up against her face but all too soon it was over and she was being gently pulled towards the direction of the stairs.

She waits until she was in the privacy of her room before she lets the sobs spill.

**

Tell me what you're thinking!

Oh, and the whole breastfeeding will be happening but it won't be till at least chapter thirty so don't worry if you were thinking it was happening straight away lol.

Next chapter: 220 votes!

Thank you for reading!