30

"Yoongi, they're beautiful!" Jungkook gasped and took the roses from him. He inhaled the soft scent and exhaled. He opened his eyes again and kissed Yoongi on the cheek before giving him a quiet "thank you".

"Glad you like them." Yoongi smiled fondly, his eyes never leaving Jungkook's.

"Come inside. I'll put them in a vase." Jungkook said while stepping aside. Yoongi closed the door behind him and stood in the living room where his friends were.

"Hey Yoongi!" Jimin exclaimed and got up to hug him. Jimin squeezed Yoongi tightly and Yoongi gasped. Jimin pulled away.

"You're really strong for such a tiny person." Yoongi chuckled while booping his nose with his index finger.

"Hey, I am not tiny!" Jimin protested. Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

Yoongi stood at over 6 feet tall, whereas Jimin was around 5'6.

Puberty hit Yoongi like a fucking train; hence his deep voice and height.

Yoongi waved to his other friends who were on the couch. All of them were in the living room except Jin who was cooking, and Jungkook who was searching for a vase. After a few moments Jungkook returned with a glass vase filled with water and in his other hand he has the roses.

He slid someone's phone off the coffee table so he could put the vase in the middle.

"Hey!" Tae shouted and got up to make sure his phone wasn't broken.

Jungkook ignored him and put the vase in the center of the table. He tried to put the roses in it but he moved his hand and got pricked by a thorn.

"Ow!" Jungkook squeaked. Yoongi immediately rushed to his side.

"Here, let me." Yoongi said before taking the roses from Jungkook and carefully lowering them into the vase. In all honesty, while he was doing this he got poked multiple times but he ignored it. He'd rather have it happen to him then to Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes twinkled when he stepped back to admire the new centerpiece.

"Well, we should get going so we aren't late." Yoongi murmured while checking his watch-I meant Rolex- and Jungkook nodded.

"Bye guys." Yoongi waved.

"See you later. Oh and do not let Namjoon near that vase because if he breaks it I will end him." Jungkook said before walking to the door. Namjoon gulped.

They exchanged their goodbyes and the couple walked out. Jungkook looked the door before walking to Yoongi's car. They both got in and Yoongi drove off to their destination.

"Where are we going?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Paris."

"What?!"

"Kidding. We'll go there for our honeymoon." Yoongi glanced over to give Jungkook a sly wink.

"Smooth talker." Jungkook mumbled as he felt his cheeks heat up.

"You'll know when we get there." Yoongi hummed, switching lanes smoothly.

"Can't wait."

~~~~

"Open."
A/n: dirty minded fucks

Jungkook gasped when he saw where they were. "I haven't been to the beach in years!" He exclaimed.

"Follow me." Yoongi's low voice instructed, grabbing Jungkook's hand and gently pulling him into the sand.

They walked a short distance where Jungkook discovered a small table with a black table cloth, candles and red wine adorning it. The centerpiece was his favorite, roses. That's why Yoongi gave him so many today.