Chapter 16:Together~

Hello everyone~^^

Because it's summer holidays and the most of the time I'm at my village without my laptop and enough internet I can't write so much but here I am updating one chapter hehe~^__^

This will be a really small chapter but I have to prepare laugage for vacation so yeah I'm sooooo sooorrrryyyyy~

But I hope you're enjoying this story*authors feels*hehe~

Anyway let's start^______^

The first real embrace.The first real kiss.The first real love.This feeling that can't be described with words.That's what love is.That's what you and Jongin have.You kissed with more passion.Jongin did everything to make you feel like you're in heaven.Your face red.You opened your eyes and looked at him for some seconds.You came to see that his cheeks were red too.As nervous and shy you felt that moment was like you were sharing these feelings with him.But then you came back to real world as you remembered where you were.

"J-Jongin...Jongin let's get out from this place first."You told him even if you didn't want to end these beautiful moments.

"Yeah right...Let's hurry!"He got up and helped you got up releasing you from this little prison.He held your hand making you feel his temperature.You looked at that man who attacked you before who was on the floor unconsious.Jongin saved you again.You got out that place and ran with no end.Arriving at a quite park you decided to sit down and so you did.

Now the light was more and looking at Jongin's face made you realize that he had some scratches.

"Jongin!Your face!Why did you get hit?Was it to save me?In some weeks is your debut!And...and you....."You felt responsible and so sad for this.

'"It's okay.It's okay Mei!I wanted to do that so don't blame yourself.And I'm gonna be alright till then so don't worry."He smiled.This honest smile of his which always makes you happy.

"Okay...then..."You smiled slightly and he looked into your eyes.Eyes which were frightened and happy at the same time.You blushed as he just kept staring at you without talking.

''I love you....I wanna keep saying these words and make you happy.Can I..Mei?"He seemed like an angel asking you to be faithfull.You felt so full of wonderful feelings,tears suddenly came in your eyes."Why are you crying??"He asked and brought his face closser to yours

"Because I'm so happy....I like you for some time now but....but I was unable to confess....I was afraid that our feelings wouldn't be mutual and...........that I'd get rejected.But today...today I felt like I had to tell you!........I felt sick from keeping this for myself...all these feelings.I like you so much Jongin.When you told me that you know about my fear I somehow.....hated you for some hours but you appeared in front of me again....and I couldn't hate you anymore.And now I know what my feelings for you really are.I....I love you....I just love you so much..So telling me that you love me too...makes me so happy...and like now this happiness brings me tears of joy hehe"You smiled with all your heart making him blush a little.

"My angel....my beautiful angel.I love you."He said and kissed your forehead,then your eyes weeping your tears with his lips and then he arrived at your mouth,kissing you passionately.His hands on your face and neck making you feel hot.You kissed and kissed feeling each other.He looked at you after awhile and still holding you he talked.

"Don't be afraid.I'm here for you...and we're together.I promise that we'll always be together."Unsure words but with amazing power came out his mouth.You smiled and he hugged you.Your face feeling his chest and heartbeat.

"Together~...."You whispered....

I really hope you liked it hehe~*lovely couple hehe*^^...and don't hate me for this small update please~T_T~

See you next time~^^___^^