fanmeet, japanese and muffins

Mina's POV

Every beep made me even more nervous.

Today - after almost three months of working with the boys - the first fanmeet in which I was allowed to participate took place. With a few other staff people I led people to their seats, moderated the post-it questions and handed out water bottles and snacks. Sometimes I took one or two photos for social media, but that wasn't my main task. It's hard to believe that after all the stress today, there was already a concert scheduled in Japan the day after tomorrow.

"If you want an autograph, just say please," Yoongi nudged me from the side, smiling like a dork.

"No thanks. I already know RM from BTS personally. But...I can arrange some things if you want to meet him?"

Insulted, he turned around again. With a grin I put his water on the table and went back to the very end of the table to distribute gift bags.

I felt like I had to watch the guys (especially Hobi) holding the hands of fans and do other sweet talk stuff all day. But I myself should best understand how everyone here feels, so I tried to swallow the little wee of jealousy. It's incredibly hard to get access to such a fanmeet and well, officially Hoseok doesn't have a girlfriend either.

So - with a smile - I sincerely thanked everyone who found here today and showed the guys love. At the end of the day there were so many girls that I hardly remembered any particular face. Stay professional, Mina. Everything is fine.

I stayed to clean up afterwards and even got a little sad while taking down the decoration that made this place so pretty.

"Minaaa na naaaaa naanananaa! Na NAAA!!~"

"Oh look at you, Disney Princess!" I let out a small laugh while searching for the sunny side of the room.

"Hehee~ How are you?" Hobi asked me affectionately and took the broom from me, with which I swept the small elevation of the empty hall. It took me a short time to sort out my thoughts, because my jealousy was absolutely unfounded.

"I am happy', I replied, honestly. "Nevertheless it was exhausting. It seemed so long to me."

"I understand what you mean. I feel the same way.

While he continued sweeping for me, he watched as I removed the decoration from the curtain and pushed a few boxes to the side. "Are you hungry? Would you like to have dinner with me before we leave tomorrow?"

"Actually-" I started, "you should rest for today, because-" I had to giggle, "- our flight is scheduled at a really inhumane time."

"You're coming with us?!" he opened his eyes, surprised. "To Japan?!

"Hehehee, Yup! The whole week. I just got an e-mail."

Before I knew it, I heard the broom stick fall down and I felt myself being lifted up and whirled around. "I will make sure that you have fun!" Shortly afterwards he kissed me on the cheek and danced energetically through the big entrance door. "For sure! Pack some pretty clothes!"

I had to smile.

"This guy" someone murmured something incomprehensibly, picked up the broom and hung on the cleaning trolley. "Where does he get all his energy from?" I turned around and watched Jin brush up his shirt.

"Oh hey Jin. I'm almost done. I-"

"Do you have any plans tonight?" Oh? Usually he's was not that bold.

"What do you mean?" I was stunned and corrected some strands of hair and looked for my jacket pockets, embarrassed.

"I mean...you still have to do something or pack something or-..."