S2C Chapter 24: Can't Get Any Sleep

Me in a room with other Wattpad writers: I've been in here for 4 hours, and my ribs are showing. So here's a chapter, I'm out.

Reader 1: I wouldn't recommend that.

Me: What?

Reader 2: Well, thanks to your writing, you all made Wattpad's "reader" top 10 list

Me: Top 10? Mmm. That's alright.

Reader 2: Well, uh, not you, DForrester.

Me: What do you me-

Reader 2: You just missed the cut, you're number 11, so...

Me: I'm... I missed? That's impossible. What number did they come in at?

If you get this reference, hats off to you.

Also, to anyone that played Portal, did the Octo Expansion remind anyone else of it? I'd love if someone were to make an animation for the song up top but replace GLaDOS with Tartar, and Chell with Agent 8. Or hell, the same thing with "Still Alive" the term cake even falls in perfectly with mem cakes.

Okay, so as of right now, I still have the gray ink so I'm hoping my Marie amiibo arrives in the mail before I lose it.

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N) was waking up to some noise inside the house. The strange thing is, it was completely dark.

(Y/N) was rubbing his eyes.

(Y/N): Ugh! What time is it?

He grabs his phone to check the time.

(Y/N): 2 A.M.?! What the heck?

He got up to check what was going on downstairs. When he arrived there, he saw Pearl and Marina going through the kitchen.

(Y/N): What are you two doing?! Do you two have ANY idea what time it is?!

Marina quickly caught the item she nearly dropped.

Marina: Oh! Sorry, (Y/N). We didn't mean to wake you. We're just doing something right now and it's REALLY important.

Pearl: Yeah, so calm down.

(Y/N) just slid his hand down his face as he let out a sigh. He grabbed a little snack then went back upstairs trying to go back to sleep. Unfortunately, he couldn't go back to sleep with the noise they were making.

(Y/N): That's it!

He stood up, grabbed his phone, grabbed his shoes, and started leaving.

(Y/N): If I can't get any sleep here, I know where I can.

He left the mansion and its grounds, then started making his way to his destination. 

When he arrived there, he opened the set of doors, then started smashing the buzz button, knowing they were probably asleep.

Eventually, someone answered his irritating buzzing.

Callie over the speaker: Ugh. WHAT?!

(Y/N): Callie, let me up.

Callie: Ah, (Y/N). What're you doing here? I don't remember calling you over here, this late at night.

(Y/N) rubs the bridge of his nose.

(Y/N): You didn't. I couldn't get any sleep at Pearl's so I came here. Now let me up... please.

Callie: Ooh, so feisty.