Chapter 13

"Yes sir." With that she puts the bags into the cart and wheels it out to the car. Sebastian helps Blue with the bags and soon helps her buckle in. He gets next to her and tell the driver to take them home.

She sits quietly staring out the window enjoying herself and enjoying the scenery. She looks over to Sebastian and he look over at her.

“Tonight I want you to shower and get in comfy clothes. I am ordering a movie and ordering pizza. I don’t feel like messing up the kitchen. Got it?”

She nods and looks back out the window. She yawns some. Once they pull up to the house she steps out and grabs her bags. She walks into the kitchen and starts to put the food and drinks away. She uses her step ladder to put the items into the higher cabinets. Sebastian grabbed his bags and walked to the bedroom. He pulls out a small wooden box with a lock he bought and he uses the key to open it. He unboxes the pacis, bottles, leashes, and collars and places them into the box. Once he was done, he locked the box up and slid it under his side of the bed.

Blue decides to walk out of the kitchen and into the bedroom. She looks in her clothes for an outfit she finds comfortable. She grabs a two piece that the top and bottom both have cupcakes all over them. She also decides to slide on fuzzy socks that are also pink with cupcakes on them. She runs over to her master and looks at him.  Sebastian was changing as well. He changed into sweats and no shirt. He looks down at Blue and smiles.

“Are you comfortable?”

“Yes master. Do you want me to get you anything from the kitchen?”

“Yes. Grab me a beer and fill this up with milk.” He hands her a baby bottle that was pink with the words “Daddy’s Princess” on it. She nods and as she fills it up with warm milk her mind wanders.

“Daddy’s Princess? Is this mine? I have a bottle though.” She giggles to herself and then walks towards the living room with the beer and bottle. She sits them down onto the table and she stands up to go grab some blankets, but her master walks in with pillows and blankets. He sets them down and he sits down. He turns on the huge television and looks at Blue.

“What do you want to watch? Scary movie? Disney movie?”

“Um… Scary please?”

“As you wish.” He smirks and decides to play the scariest movie out there. He gets himself a pillow and a blanket and gets all cuddled. She does the same. Some parts of the movie she curls up and whines. Some parts she almost pees herself. She finds herself real soon cuddling against her master.

“What is wrong Blue?”

“I-I’m s-scared.”

“Aww I will protect you. Come here.” She crawls under his blanket and cuddles him. He leans over and grabs the milk. He holds the bottle and she drinks. Drinking seems to help her calm down and forget about the movie. Her tail adventures around the masters body. Feeling around and once she finishes the bottle, she lays her head down to start to sleep. He notices and he leans her up some. She yawns and looks at him with confusion.

“Pizza is here. Stay awake until I come back.” He pauses the movie and he goes to grab the pizza. She sits there sitting like a puppy waiting. He comes back with the pizza and breadsticks. He sets them down on the table and he hands Blue a plate. He sets a stick and two slices of pizza on the plate. He gets himself the same items and lays back. He sits her in his lap and they both eat. She eats slowly and once she finishes, Sebastian lays her next to him and pulls out a pink paci. He looks at Blue.

“I want you to keep this in your mouth all night and into the morning okay?”

She seemed to get excited about the paci. “Yes Master I will.”

Sebastian slides it into Blues mouth and she lays back down sucking on it. Soon she falls asleep and he turns off the movie and carries her to bed. He lays her down, removing her socks and then himself crawling into bed.

In the middle of the night, Blue woke up and stood up to head to the bathroom. She yawns and notices her paci is gone. She freaks out.

“Daddy! My paci!” She starts to look for it. Worried she lost it. Sebastian leans up and smiles hearing what he was called. He looks with her and soon finds it. He cleans it off and then she goes to potty. She crawls back into bed and falls asleep again.

In the morning she was cooking dinner sucking on the paci still. She decided on reheating the pizza and making bacon and eggs as well. She sets the table and she walks to the bedroom.

“Master, Breakfast is ready.” He nods as he sips his coffee. He motions her to come over.

“Yes sir?”

“Do you want the paci for the day? Or only at night?” He plays with her hair some.

“Can I have it for the day da-Master?”

“Yes. I also have other things for you today, but let us go eat breakfast.”

With that Sebastian and Blue go and eat the breakfast Blue cooked. He sipped on coffee while Blue sipped on milk and some apple juice. She did decided to put her paci next to her plate. She cleaned up her plate and cleaned up the rest of the kitchen after they finished breakfast. he grabbed her waist and smiled down at her.

"Do you remember last night?"

"No sir? Well I remember the movie and food. That is about it. Why did something happen master?"

"NO.NO nothing important love. Go get our shower ready. I got you an oufit to wear. We are going out again. I am taking you to my job."

"Yes Master."