chapter 22

Lisa..
Hooking my arm in John's we enter a beautiful penthouse with pretty lights hanging from the ceiling tonight would make it one month since my kidnapping and I could feel myself healing and not only healing but falling more and more in love with John .

Although I would never tell him how I feel because I'm embarrassed .

As we sat across from each other at the table I couldn't help the butterflies in my stomach when I looked him in the eyes . " You look beautiful tonight." He said with a smile and I smiled back at him , I took a deep breath and sighed ," thank you." I said softly , talking for the first time an a whole month .

John's face got serious and o could see the instant tears grow in his eyes making me confused . Standing up from the table he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the penthouse.

Walking at a steady pace I tried not to fall with the height of my heels . After a few minutes of walking he stopped suddenly and turned around before I could process what was going on John's lips crashed into mine and he kissed me with so much passion I felt electricity run down my spine , after he realized what he did and my current state he pulled away with a frown on his face ," I'm sorr-." Before he finished what he was going to say I placed my lips on his and kissed him back with as much passion that I could.

After the kiss John took me back to the table and called some maid's at the table to serve us dinner ," I told you to take me somewhere special to you ,somewhere you haven't taken anyone." I said but paused before I asked him ," what is so special about this penthouse ." I asked in a whisper .

John leaned over the table and placed a kiss on my lips ," zombie killed my grandfather and my sister in this penthouse it's is very important to me because I feel like they are still here ." He said with a tear sliding down his face ," she would of loved you but she didn't get to experience many things , she died at the age of 14 ." He said and I felt a tear sliding down my cheek zombie has only caused pain for John  I thought but why ?

Hey guys a lovey dovey chapter because well everyone deserves to be happy with who they choose to be with and these past few months I had leaned that the hard way and I wanted to thank my best friend spacekookies for being the most supportive and real friend anyone can ask for thank you for not judging me and kept me after you learnt about the bad side of me I love you .❤❤